Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » I'm interested in an advanced permanent makeup

I'm interested in an advanced permanent makeup

• Hello! If you're looking to further your skills in permanent makeup, I highly recommend the Advanced Permanent Makeup Course offered by HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy https://www.hdpermanentmakeup.ca/product/advanced-permanent-makeup-course/ . This course is designed for professionals who already have some experience but want to refine their techniques or expand into more advanced areas like correction work, color theory, and working on multiple zones like brows, lips, and eyeliner. The training includes hands-on practice with live models, which is essential for building confidence and expertise in this field. You'll also get personalized guidance from expert instructors, ensuring you receive individual attention. The academy is known for its small class sizes, allowing for more one-on-one time with trainers, and they offer lifetime support even after the course is completed. This is a great way to not only perfect your technique but also learn more about business management and marketing to boost your career.
      October 18, 2024 3:08 PM MDT
  • Hi! I'm interested in an advanced permanent makeup course. Can anyone recommend a good option?
      October 18, 2024 3:03 PM MDT