Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Door stretch to correct bad posture

Door stretch to correct bad posture

• You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! Find the best font
      February 22, 2022 3:46 AM MST
  • инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
      January 26, 2022 8:52 PM MST
  • Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Energy drinks
      December 20, 2021 8:01 AM MST
  • I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. 먹튀
      December 15, 2021 2:53 AM MST
  • I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Solicitud de visa de Canadá en línea
      December 11, 2021 4:11 AM MST
  • I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! lottery sambad
      December 9, 2021 6:42 AM MST
  • 1 2586
    This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: also visit
      August 24, 2021 12:52 AM MDT
  • This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. gamingkk.com
      August 5, 2021 6:30 AM MDT
  • 1 2586
    You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! 먹튀검증
      August 3, 2021 1:43 AM MDT
  • 1 2586
    I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. https://kctapp.com/
      July 31, 2021 7:40 AM MDT
  • 1 2586
    I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. rantai qq
      July 31, 2021 6:49 AM MDT
  • 1 2586
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. שיקום נזקי מים וביוב ללא הרס
      July 30, 2021 9:04 AM MDT
  • 1 2586
    This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. 資格教材 買取
      July 28, 2021 6:26 AM MDT
  • 1 2586
    I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. 制御機器 買取
      July 28, 2021 5:46 AM MDT
  • Improving posture and fixing hunched shoulders is important in today's digital world. With many of us glued to our computers and cell phones, poor posture has become a major problem. That is why today we present you 10 exercises to correct bad posture and treat back pain by helping to relax it.

Poor posture can develop from slouching, tight muscles, stress, improper sleeping positions, being overweight or having weak muscles. The longer you get into the habit of poor posture, the harder it is to break it and the more damage you will do to your muscles and joints (which can later manifest as chronic back, neck and shoulder pain).

Slouching is not good for your body or your self-esteem. If you slouch, you also likely have insufficient abdominal muscle strength and a belly that tends to "stick out" in the lower abdominal area.

Symptoms of slouching

• Headaches
    • Rigidity
    • Fatigue
    • Foot, knee, hip and back injuries.
    • Muscle atrophy and weakness.
    • Digestion problems
    • Labored breathing
    • Sciatica
    • Nervous compression
    • Muscle tension
    • Bad circulation
    • Increased risk of joint discomfort.

Exercises to correct poor posture and treat back pain

When trying to get into a good posture routine, people often complain that their back is hurting too much. This is not unusual. Your back will ache when you start to change your posture, as you activate muscles that could be fatigued. Over time, it will get easier, as your muscles will get stronger and will be able to hold it better. Patience is key.

Aside from the exercises and stretches shown below, visualizing yourself standing is almost as important. When you find yourself hunched over, get up and close your eyes. Imagine that a rope comes from the top of your head and gently pulls you towards the ceiling. This will help you stay upright with your abs tight.

1. Extension of the back to correct posture

This exercise helps strengthen the back muscles and protects the spine from injury. When practiced regularly, this exercise can help you get rid of a round back and improve your posture. It is especially good for office workers who sit for a long time.

1. Lie down on your stomach and put your forehead on the ground.
    2. Bring your arms to your sides and press your palms on your thighs.
    3. Straighten your elbows and bring your legs together, slightly stretching your toes.
    4. Exhale and gradually lift your head, chest, and upper abdomen off the mat, keeping your feet and hands in the starting position.
    5. Inhale, and slowly lower yourself to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
    6. Door stretch to correct bad posture

This stretch is perfect for counteracting a sagging chest from years of slouching.

1. Stand inside a door and bend your right arm at a 90-degree angle, and place your forearm against the door frame.
    2. Place your bent elbow at shoulder height. Alternatively, you can grab the door frame with your hand as shown in the image above.
    3. Rotate your chest to the left until you feel a good stretch in your chest and front shoulder.
    4. Hold for 30 seconds, and repeat with the opposite arm.
    5. Thoracic extension for better posture

Proper thoracic extension is necessary for good posture, and also to prevent neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, and even hip pain.

1. Place a foam roller on the floor horizontally and lie on your back so that the foam roller is perpendicular to your spine, or goes over your shoulders.
    2. Lift your glutes off the floor and use your heels to move them back and forth.
    3. Keep rolling until you reach a point of discomfort, and once you do, press and hold that spot for 20-30 seconds.
    4. Smash the ball with the pectoral

If you want to loosen tight muscles in the front of your chest (the ones that are weak and sore from slouching all day), you may want to integrate trigger point release with any type of ball (a tennis ball or a ball). lacrosse ball work great).

1. Place the ball between your chest and the wall.
    2. Roll the ball around your chest until you find a point of discomfort and rest there for 10 to 20 seconds. The pressure at this trigger point will help release tight, knotty muscles and smooth out the fascia.
    3. Keep rolling to find more points that trigger pain. You can do this for as long as you want.
    4. Shoulder dislocations

An excellent move to loosen up shoulders that have become tense after years of turning inward while slouching. Although the name is intimidating, the stretch itself feels really good. You are not actually going to dislocate your shoulders doing this stretch. You will need a resistance band, a broomstick, or a PVC pipe about one and a half meters long.

1. Hold the band, broom, or tube in front of you with an overhead grip. Start with a wide grip if your shoulders are really inflexible (but keep your grip narrow if your shoulders are more flexible).
    2. Slowly lift the band, broomstick, or tube in front of you, then over your head, until it is carried across your back / glutes, then return to the starting position.
    3. Repeat this movement slowly for 10 repetitions.
    4. Cat / cow pose to improve posture

This pose develops flexibility in the spine and is highly recommended for back pain. It will help you get movement in your upper back where most slouching problems begin.

1. Start with your hands and knees on the floor, with your palms directly under your shoulder knees and directly under your hips.
    2. Inhale and press your abdominal muscles while arching your back like a stretched cat. Let your head and tailbone drop to the floor.
    3. Return to the starting position, and then extend the upper part of the spine upwards, supporting it with your abdominal muscles and do not allow your neck to sink into your shoulders or your shoulders to contract into your neck. Make sure your neck is a long extension of your spine and don't let your head drop back.
    4. Return to the starting position and repeat 5 times.
    5. Cobra stretch to correct poor posture and back pain

Cobra stretches stretch the chest and abdomen, while opening the ribs and lungs to improve breathing. It also stretches the muscles that are necessary to keep the shoulders back and the spine good and straight.

1. Place your hands, palms down, on the floor below your shoulders.
    2. Inhale as you lift your chest off the floor by straightening your arms, with your abs engaged.
    3. Keeping your lower ribs on the floor, roll your shoulders back and your heart forward. DO NOT crackle your neck. Keep your shoulders slumped away from your ears.
    4. Hold for 30 seconds, then release, and slowly lower your chest and in front of the mat.
    5. Angel wings

posture angel wings exercises to improve posture

This stretch works the thoracic spine and can help counteract the formation of a hunchback.

1. Start with your knees slightly bent and your lower back, upper back, and head pressed against the wall.
    2. Press the back of your arms against the wall, with the back of your fingers against it.
    3. Move your arms up over your head, like a snow angel, while keeping your fingers, your entire back, your butt, and your head pushing against the wall. If your rear end loses contact with the wall, you're not doing it right.
    4. Repeat 10 times.
    5. Plank to correct bad posture

When it comes to good posture, you need a strong core. The plank strengthens various abdominal muscles while working your shoulders and back.

1. Get into a pressing position, and bend your elbows, supporting your weight on your forearms instead of your hands. Your body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
    2. Engage your core by sucking your belly button towards your spine.
    3. Hold this position for 60 seconds, or as long as possible.
    4. Bow pose

This stretch helps correct poor posture by stretching the muscles in the front of the shoulder and lengthening them. Over time, the squat shortens these muscles, so what we want to do is lengthen and strengthen them to avoid an immediate jump into the hunched positions.

1. Lie on your stomach and bend your knees, placing them at the hips (or as close as possible).
    2. Grab your feet with your hands (as shown above) and lift your head, chest, and knees onto the mat.
    3. Inhale, kick your legs so your arms go with them naturally and roll forward on your belly.
    4. Exhaling, return to the original position. Repeat 5 times.

Ketosis occurs when a lack of carbohydrate forces the body to use fat as its primary energy source instead of sugar. A person looking to reach ketosis, whether for weight loss, to reduce the risk of heart disease, or to maintain and control blood sugar levels, should aim to reduce their carb consumption to 20 grams (g) per day or less.

Keto Genx

July 27, 2021 1:46 AM MDT