Forum » General » News and Announcements » Wholesale Solar Garden Lights

Wholesale Solar Garden Lights

• Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks https://www.chn-alu.com/pure-aluminum/1060-aluminum/1060-aluminum-sheet.html
      October 16, 2021 5:39 AM MDT
  • There are roughly three types of pole materials for courtyard lights, one is aluminum courtyard lights, the other is iron courtyard lights, and there is also a common steel courtyard lamp. The three production processes are somewhat different, the abrasives are different, and the construction period is different. It is also different, the degree of complexity is also different, and of course, the effect is different. If you want to say which is better, you must first consider the customer's feelings. If the customer likes European style, then choose cast aluminum and cast iron. If the customer pays attention to firmness and quality, then decisively choose steel courtyard lights. Below, Wholesale Solar Garden Lights Supplier introduces how to choose suitable garden light materials:

1. Robustness. Aluminum has a low boiling point and strong flexibility. It is easy to deform when encountering high temperatures. Compared with steel, it has a slightly weaker firmness. Generally not recommended for use in windy areas. The wall thickness of steel materials can be increased, the stability is high, the supporting force is strong, the wind resistance is up to 36km/s, and the earthquake resistance is above 8.8.

2. The price of courtyard lights, the complex production process of cast aluminum, the high cost of materials, and the peculiar shape are several advantages, so it is normal that the price is 3 to 6 times higher than that of steel courtyard lights. In terms of shape, the cast aluminum courtyard lamp may not be the most beautiful and peculiar. The landscape courtyard lamp made of steel materials is also very beautiful.

3. Workmanship. The workmanship of cast aluminum and cast iron is much more complicated than that of steel materials. Here we will analyze it with the topic of aluminum. First, the aluminum is fired into a liquid, and then the liquid is transformed into a shape by a special abrasive tool. In the middle, various patterns are engraved on the aluminum rod, and after it is dried, it is galvanized and sprayed. The construction period and complexity are more than steel materials. The steel material is just cut into the required conical plates with a steel plate through a shearing machine, and then rolled into a light pole by a plate rolling machine at a time, and then welded, polished, and other processes are used to make it look beautiful. After completion, it is galvanized and sprayed.

Through the above introduction,Solar Path Light Suppliers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.

August 26, 2021 1:57 AM MDT