Forum » General » News and Announcements » Davinci DC100 Electric Roadster

Davinci DC100 Electric Roadster

• 1 23714
    I just need to disclose to you that I am new to weblog and unquestionably enjoyed this blog website. Likely I'm going to bookmark your blog . You completely have magnificent stories. Cheers for imparting to us your blog. 먹튀검증사이트
      December 12, 2021 2:07 AM MST
  • 1 23714
    Introductory You got a great blog .I assurance be engaged with in addition to uniform minutes. I see you got really extremely practical issues , I assurance be continually checking your blog blesss. 먹튀검증커뮤니티
      November 26, 2021 4:15 AM MST
  • Although the electric vehicle market is still fairly marginal, many brands are emerging to quickly get into electric motorcycles and gain a prominent place among potential customers. In this little game, China is seeing more and more projects, often with accessible two-wheelers, but not only.To get more news about davincitech, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

Today is the manufacturer’s turn Davinci Motor to arrive on the market with a high-end electric motorcycle with an original style: the DC100.

Presented to the public at the Chongqing Motor Show, the DC100 thus required no less than seven years of development and is today presented as a machine equivalent to a 1,000 cc thermal motorcycle.

The DC is indeed propelled by an electric motor delivering no less than 135 horsepower and 850 Nm of torque. It is capable of reaching a top speed of 200 km / h and achieving 0 to 100 km / h in 3 seconds. Its 17.7 kWh lithium battery should offer a maximum range of 357 km. Another positive point, it is announced as compatible with a fast charge level 3, which would “refuel” in the space of 30 minutes.

Beyond these performances, Davinci also presents his motorcycle as a “robot on two wheels”. The DC100 will thus have an ABS, traction control, hill start aid or even reverse gear. It also incorporates a low speed mode to help the pilot up to 7 km / h and will be able to balance itself thanks to the help of its IMU unit, but also to recover energy when braking.

Modernity requires, the motorcycle is accompanied by a mobile application acting as a key and as a counter. The latter will also allow access to all the parameters of the motorcycle, navigation, the level of tire pressure or to geolocate its mount and upgrade its software.

Davinci plans to market its DC100 from July 2022 for 26,000 euros. Reservations are already open with a deposit of 150 euros.
      November 25, 2021 8:52 PM MST