What happened to the Kickass Torrents Website?

• Mia Nova

Mia Nova

33 des postes - 3 décembre 2021

In a 50-page report, Homeland security's investigation division exposed the illegal activities of the kickass Torrents website. It reported that the site generates $15 million in annual advertising revenue. The investigation team went undercover as an IRS agent and purchased a $300-per-day advertisement for the site. The report revealed the bank account details of kickass representatives, who were trying to sell expensive advertisements.

While the site itself is not available in all countries, the website is still available to users of many countries. By using a VPN, you can reroute your connection to a country where the site isn't blocked. If you're looking for a free alternative to Kickass Torrents, it's worth signing up for a VPN service. Although the website is no longer available in every country, it's still an excellent place to find and download torrent files. Those who have a good VPN service are still able to download movies, music, or software.

KickassTorrents is no longer available for download. However, there are several other alternatives available. A proxy site is a site that is similar to the original site but conceals IP addresses and locations. This makes it harder for government officials to monitor BitTorrent use. There are several other proxy sites, but this one is tested and has the best privacy and security policies. You can use the YTS torrent tracker to access Kickass Torrents in a safe and secure manner.

• layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 4 décembre 2021

For some individuals this is critical, so look at my profile: sbobet
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 4 décembre 2021

I utilize fundamentally unrivaled textures : you will find these items by: daftar ceme online
  • jsimit seo

jsimit seo

10294 des postes - 4 décembre 2021

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. joker123 apk
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 5 décembre 2021

Its most noticeably awful piece was that the product just worked discontinuously and the information was not exact. You clearly canot go up against anybody about what you have found if the data isn't right. TestoPrime Canada
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. exam results cfa
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

This webpage and I consider this web site is amazingly informational ! Keep on setting up! genuine passport for sale
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

Hello there to everyone, here everybody is sharing such learning, so it's critical to see this website, and I used to visit this blog day by day How TO Clean a cell phone
  • jsimit seo

jsimit seo

10294 des postes - 6 décembre 2021

I need to seek destinations with important data on given point and give them to educator our feeling and the article.  jasa backlink
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 6 décembre 2021

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really refreshing examining this article today and I figure this might be a champion among other article that I've scrutinized yet. If its all the same to you keep this work proceeding in a comparative quality. joker123
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 7 décembre 2021

This is energizing, in any case it is imperative for you to visit this particular url: joker123 login
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 11 décembre 2021

해운대고구려 부산고구려 정찰제 1인 견적 안내 해운대고구려
  • layice 7131

layice 7131

24043 des postes - 12 décembre 2021

It's late discovering this demonstration. At any rate, it's a thing to be acquainted with that there are such occasions exist. I concur with your Blog and I will have returned to examine it more later on so please keep up your demonstration. chunky glitter wholesale
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

2807 des postes - 12 janvier 2022

This is a fantastic post I seen on account of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a great post. custom bags manufacturer
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

2807 des postes - 15 janvier 2022

As a small business owner you can see how potential customers of yours are using those web sites too. Divorce lawyer Singapore
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

This will help your website to retain its credibility in the eyes of search engines and will assist with your SERP rankings. SEO consultant
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

With a niche-specific directory you may find even more websites that are based on your specific interest than what you could find on the larger directories. Singapore training room rental
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

2807 des postes - 18 janvier 2022

Each website listing fea*tures the name of the website, a direct link to the website and a short description of the website. www.eazea.sg
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

Include all of the relevant information regarding your small business in your website's directory description. coca cola supplier
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

Let's use an example. Say you are a model airplane enthusiast and you want to find some websites that cater to your specific interest. www.furrytailsvet.com.sg
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

A directory is just a listing place for a number of websites. Any type of website could be listed in an online business directory. www.ceramicworks.sg
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

Some directories are huge and cover every topic that someone could create a website for, while others are very small and specific to a specific niche. Singapore PR process
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

Actually Yellow Pages.com is now one of the largest online directories as well. https://bestbuysingapore.com/best-plastic-surgery-clinics-singapore/
  • Rank Xone

Rank Xone

2807 des postes - 28 janvier 2022

With such a significant number of books and articles coming up to offer entryway to profit online field and confounding peruser much more on the real method for winning cash, armed security company
  • jack mic

jack mic

195 des postes - 1 mars 2022

– sono attività di sanificazione quelle che riguardano il complesso di procedimenti e operazioni atti a rendere sani determinati ambienti mediante l’attività di pulizia e/o di disinfezione e/o di disinfestazione ovvero mediante il controllo e il miglioramento delle condizioni del microclima per quanto riguarda la temperatura, l’umidità e la ventilazione ovvero per quanto riguarda l’illuminazione e il rumore.

Le presenti linee guida sono automaticamente integrate o modificate in materia di tutela sanitaria sulla base delle indicazioni o determinazioni assunte dal Ministero della salute e dall’Organizzazione mondiale della sanità in relazione alle modalità di contagio del Covid-19.

Le informazioni riportate nelle presenti linee guida sono basate sulla normativa vigente alla data odierna e sulle più autorevoli interpretazioni ad esse correlate. Ciò nonostante, tali informazioni potrebbero in ogni momento non risultare complete, precise o aggiornate.
    Sarà cura di ogni operatore tenersi aggiornato e rispettare tutte le norme presenti e di futura emanazione riguardanti le modalità per evitare il contagio da Covid-19.
    IL CAPO DIPARTIMENTOAcquistare patente di guida online ,