Forum » General » News and Announcements » When whatsapp was created?

When whatsapp was created?

• A poker hand rankings tool organizes and displays the hierarchy of poker hands, assisting players in understanding the strength of their hand in various poker games. It offers clarity and guidance, enabling players to make informed decisions based on the relative value of their cards in the context of the game.
    https://calculatoruniverse.com/poker-hand-rankings/
      February 22, 2024 12:24 AM MST
  • If you wanna know more about Router IP Address and Router IP login error. 10.0.0.1
      February 17, 2024 8:12 AM MST
  • WhatsApp was created in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum.

10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause – Piso Wi-Fi is among the most popular Wi-Fi solutions in the Philippines. To use Wi-Fi, you must first purchase a subscription and then access it properly. For a variety of reasons, many people who require a web connection are unable to purchase the package they require. So Today we have brought a guide for you on how to 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause Time easily in 5 mins.
      February 13, 2024 3:51 AM MST
  • 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause – Piso Wi-Fi is among the most popular Wi-Fi solutions in the Philippines. To use Wi-Fi, you must first purchase a subscription and then access it properly. For a variety of reasons, many people who require a web connection are unable to purchase the package they require. So Today we have brought a guide for you on how to 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause Time easily in 5 mins.
      December 14, 2023 12:57 AM MST
     Many individuals like to involve FM WhatsApp as their essential correspondence application because of its noteworthy highlights. In any case, one normal test that FM WhatsApp clients face is the postpone in getting the most recent rendition of FM WhatsApp and not monitoring the as of late adjusted and added highlights in the application.
      November 11, 2023 12:46 AM MST
  • The Thai lottery is a popular form of gambling in Thailand, with drawings held twice a month on the 1st and 16th. The lottery is organised by the Government Lottery Office and is available for purchase throughout the country at authorised retailers.
      July 13, 2023 6:20 AM MDT
  • The Thai lottery is a popular form of gambling in Thailand, with drawings held twice a month on the 1st and 16th. The lottery is organised by the Government Lottery Office and is available for purchase throughout the country at authorised retailers.
      July 13, 2023 6:19 AM MDT
  • Thai Lottery is drawn on the first and the sixteenth of every month. The ambitious and adventurous people Who are Seeking to check Thai Lottery Results Can Get Lottery Winning Number. Thai lottery is one of only two forms of legalized gambling permitted in Thailand, the other being horse racing in Bangkok.
      July 11, 2023 3:46 AM MDT
  • Novelas users can watch all episodes in HD quality on Telemundos.com and Share on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. Enjoy full HD video online.
      July 11, 2023 3:46 AM MDT
  • Anupama Star Plus, Get Hindi Drama new episodes of Anupama TV serial online on Disney+ free.
    Anupamaa, Is most popluar serial of star plus, which is on air from Monday To Friday Daily..

Anupama Full Episodes
      June 17, 2023 2:37 AM MDT
  • Thai Lottery 01-06-2023. Thailand Lottery Result Live Today (Thai Lotto 01 June 2023). Thai Lottery Today Result Live 02 June 2023 (ผลสลากกินแบ่งรัฐบาล 01 ธันวำคม 2566). Thailand Lottery is official National Lottery of Thailand. Thai Lottery is very popular in Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Kuwait, and Pakistan. National Thai Lottery is administered by the Government lottery office (GLO). Thai Lottery always drawn on 1st and 16th of each month. This post was edited by Jane Boka at May 22, 2023 9:19 PM MDT
      May 22, 2023 9:18 PM MDT
  • Watch All new upcoming shocking twists Anupama Hindi Drama Serial In Hd Quality
    Rupali Ganguly And Sudhanshu Pandey Are Playing An Important Role In The Serial.
    Anupama Today Episode
      April 10, 2023 12:41 PM MDT
  • Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is a StarPlus Hindi TV serial. Subscribe now to watch
    Akshara and Naitik, yrkkh Desi Serials is hindi drama at hotstar live free videos
    Desi Serial
      February 15, 2023 8:54 AM MST
  • You can simply google it, otherwise WhatsApp was created in 2009 and became a popular messenger in 2015.

But since its OG WhatsApp modified version were created by a developer most of its users are shifted to this og whatsapp because of features and functions.
      December 31, 2022 8:14 AM MST
  • I've been using gb whatsapp for several years now and I'm truly glad with the app a hundred%. Do you know why? Because the developers are constantly running on updates and making the utility better each time. They do away with all of the insects so that customers experience the usage of the utility.
      December 21, 2022 11:41 AM MST
  • With whatsapp i choose premium version over fm whatsapp old to use because it is more secure
      December 6, 2022 12:23 AM MST
  • This website is very good and I found a lot of precious information, so you can also check out Lottery Sambad. After checking the results of the game you should for the live updates Nagaland State Lottery. The most famous game is called Lottery Sambad. West Bengal is a beautiful state of India and here are many good games like Kolkata FF

November 17, 2022 9:19 PM MST
  • Hello. m new here. Hope all you are doing well. Nice to see you all.
      October 27, 2022 3:19 AM MDT
  • with whatsapp i choose premium version over fm whatsapp download to use because it is more secure This post was edited by mandy gross at November 7, 2022 1:15 AM MST
      October 17, 2022 3:04 AM MDT
  • Love 365 Mod Apk by Voltage, Inc is an interactive story game that comes with a huge collection of over 5000 episodes. Players will be able to read all of these stories and make wise choices that will determine their love future.
      October 15, 2022 6:52 AM MDT
  • I just heared your question. M working on it. If I get the best answer, I will share with you.
      October 15, 2022 12:45 AM MDT
  • I am playing mini militia download old versions with friends...
      September 25, 2022 8:51 AM MDT
  • The trick of this application is that it is constantly being updated and with each new version becomes more convenient and convenient. That's why I use it almost every day))
    February 11, 2022 4:25 AM MST
    There are million of people using whatsapp you can download it by https://www.ohjeanrecords.com/collections/flightless-records />
      September 23, 2022 5:03 AM MDT
  • Created in 2009,
    WhatsApp is the best, but I prefer YoWhatsApp for customizing themes, personalizing conversations with all my contacts, and it's cute with various emoji stickers. yoWhatsApp also adds more privacy options to protect my private life.
    And Fouad WhatsApp is a mod version of the official WhatsApp, which is also great, with features like hiding online status and airplane mode that are very popular among users compared to the limitations of Whatsapp. It also provides extra privacy without paying anything to use Fouad whatsapp apk download
    https://yowhatsapp.org

Fouad WhatsApp APK download (Official)
    https://fouadwhatsapp.in

Fouad WhatsApp APK (Anti-Ban)
    https://fouadwhatsapp.id
      September 1, 2022 9:40 PM MDT
  • Since I've been using gb Whatsapp for a while, I can honestly say that I'm completely satisfied. Do you know why? due to the fact that the developers are continually working on upgrades and improving the application. In order for users to enjoy using the application, all bugs are fixed.
      August 18, 2022 3:03 AM MDT