Forum » General » News and Announcements » ProsperityFX (Prosperity4X) Review 2022

ProsperityFX (Prosperity4X) Review 2022

• ProsperityFX (Prosperity4X) Review 2022

ProsperityFX (Prosperity4X) is a conservative broker that provides classic services of access to international financial markets for professional traders. The emphasis is on professional trading. Trading conditions are designed in such a way that they will be unprofitable for novice traders with a turnover of 1-2 lots per month. In return, ProsperityFX guarantees a spread without fundamental expansion and a high order execution speed.To get more news about prosperityfx, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

I like the account management system here whenever I connect to copying signals from the MetaQuotes service.
    1. Fast, instant copying of orders without freezing. I have the investor password of the traders I copy, so I can easily compare their opening quotes and my own. Even making allowance for small differences in brokerage quotes by 2-5 pips, there are no complaints about ProsperityFX.
    2. Convenient system for switching between several accounts in the personal cabinet. In a few clicks, without constantly entering passwords, a convenient display of statistics for several accounts is available.
    3. No liquidity problems. There were even funny situations: the trader I copy has slippage and delay due to requotes. And I have an average slippage level set in MT4 without a repeated broker request. And on volatility, I manage to close the trade manually before the trader.
    The broker is “no-frills”. There are no special tools here. But it is suitable for regular trading.
    I would like to draw your attention to several points. First, the broker has no regulation or license. In the FAQs section, the latest information about the license is dated May 2020, and the information has not been updated since. Perhaps the broker is looking for a favorable jurisdiction. Second, in the online chart of spreads for the EUR/USD pair, it is listed as 0.6 pips. And in trading conditions, it is from 0.8-1.2 points. Many accounts have a rather big fixed commission. Does it make sense to cooperate with this broker? Decide for yourself.
    This broker is exclusively for medium- and long-term trading in large volumes and as a last resort for intraday trading strategies. The reason is the commissions. For example, on a Pro account with a minimum spread of 0.4, the commission per lot is $8. But, the spread on EUR/USD is 0.6-0.8 pips, which the broker itself confirms on the online chart of the main spreads. The cost of a pip on a full lot in EUR/USD is USD 10, and I will give 8 as a commission, and another USD 6-8 as a spread. Scalping and trading in small volumes are not profitable for me since the profit will either be unfavorably low or will be "eaten up" by the spread/commission. It is also necessary to include the risks of unprofitable trades. Therefore, I can recommend ProsperityFX only for reliable intraday strategies with a price movement of at least 15 pips or for trading with advisors.
    Just register and get authorized to submit a review of the broker’s activities and conditions on its platform. Everyone can and is invited to submit a review. All reviews of ProsperityFX published on the website in 2022 are verified and confirmed by Traders Union as reliable comments by real traders.

April 24, 2022 11:26 PM MDT