Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Home charging station

Home charging station

• Wow, cool thanks, not a bad charging station. Another good option JuiceBox, also liked it, both have well done apps. Just need to equip the garage for such a charging station. I'll be contacting those installers at the link.
      May 7, 2022 9:13 AM MDT
  • Great car you have, by the way, I was also thinking of taking it. But I didn't have enough money, so I ended up with a KIA EV6. But I really wanted to buy a Porhse Taycan, that's why I know a lot about it and I can tell you about it. I can recommend you an article about How to choose the right home charging station on Porhse Taycan https://evadept.com/porsche-taycan-home-charger/ . Tips are very useful especially for those who foolishly bought a first level charging station. I got one for my KIA, ChargePoint, but it works great for you Porsche as well. It has a NEMA 14-50 plug.

May 7, 2022 8:56 AM MDT
  • Hello, I bought the electric car of my dreams, I've been saving for it for several years. Now I want to buy a home charging station. I bought myself a Porsche Taycan, can you recommend a quality level 2 charging station to charge the car in about 7-9 hours to a full charge with 5-10%?
      May 7, 2022 8:37 AM MDT