Forum » General » News and Announcements » Have Taboret K 8201-4 bathroom faucet with T handles.

Have Taboret K 8201-4 bathroom faucet with T handles.

• Installationpartssupply Providing OEM's and Professional Beverage Installers with Commercial Grade Installation Supplies since 95. Check out our collection of 1-1/2 barbed hose fittings
      July 28, 2022 10:32 AM MDT
  • The kitchen is one of the best places where a lot of people love to prepare food and do a lot of work during their daily routine as well. So it becomes necessary if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen then you need to know regarding https://incrediblethings.com/home/12-things-that-can-cause-leaky-pipe-and-plumbing-leaks/ option where you can easily find out the cause of pipe leakage and can find the solution of this problem as well.
      July 6, 2022 3:24 AM MDT
  • I normally find that they use steel screws and they stick. Make some sort of a dam around the screw with stout polythene like Ziploc bag and electrical tape to seal the base. Then squirt penetrating oil or WD40 in there to cover the screw head. Top it up a couple of times a day and do that for two days. That should loosen it up and get the oil down the threads.

Often it is just easier to buy a new set.
      May 9, 2022 2:57 AM MDT
  • Just call a plumber. I don't think you can do it yourself. I remember when I had trouble with hot tubs from here: https://www.aquaticausa.com/category/hot-tubs I just called them and described the problem. They told me what to do and helped me figure out the issue. And that's despite the fact that I don't understand plumbing at all. Trust me, a call will help.
      May 9, 2022 2:15 AM MDT
  • K 8201-4 bathroom faucet, both inside hex head screws will not move. Have new valves to replace leaking. Have been able to remove both end pieces of the T and the outside (longer) extension. Have gotten the hex head screw on outer side out. Have gotten the ends of the short side but the hex heads will not budge and I think any more force would break something. I got new valves from Kohler to replace the leaky ones. UNIT IS k82014. This post was edited by Dzhizus D at May 9, 2022 1:44 AM MDT
      May 9, 2022 1:41 AM MDT