Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Why won't my Cricut connect to my wifi?

Why won't my Cricut connect to my wifi?

• The first thing to check when Cricut will not connect to Design Space is the internet speed. To use cricut design space , your internet download speed must be at least 2 Mbps, and the minimum upload speed is 1 to 2 Mbps. Run an internet speed test to determine if yours is up to these recommended speeds. Go to cricut.com/setup in your browser. Download and install Design Space for Desktop (help article). Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in or create your Cricut ID, and set up your new machine. You will know the setup is complete when you are prompted to do a test cut. Select the Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter or Explore Air, Explore Air 2, or Cricut Maker Bluetooth module from the list of devices. Click Pair to initiate the pairing operation. When prompted, type the Code 0000 and click Pair.cricut com setup is free to use, and it's not optional: it's the only way to operate a Cricut machine. You do not need Cricut Access in order to use it. There are some limited free fonts, images, and ready-to-make projects already in cricut.com setup that you can use without a Cricut Access subscription at all. There are two options: You can pay for the whole year at once for $95.80 which comes to about $7.99 a month OR. You can pay $9.99 a month for your membership with the option to cancel at any time.
      May 25, 2022 6:47 AM MDT