Forum » General » Support » How to Play Music with Mee6?

How to Play Music with Mee6?

• To play music with MEE6, use the command "!play" followed by the song's name or URL in a Discord text channel where MEE6 is present. Example: "!play SongName". You can discover more great music at csengohangok androidra
      January 7, 2024 11:58 PM MST
  • MEE6 does not have built-in music capabilities. To play music on Discord, invite a dedicated music bot like Rythm, Groovy, or FredBoat to your server. Set up permissions, join a voice channel, and use commands like !play' to start playing music. Follow specific bot documentation for accurate command details.Explore more: best ringtones
      November 23, 2023 12:55 AM MST
  • To play music with Mee6, use the command "!play [song name or URL]" in a text channel where Mee6 is present. Ensure Mee6 has the necessary permissions and a music channel is set up. discover free ringtone songs
      November 21, 2023 12:59 AM MST
  • That's right, sometimes good ringtone songs are reposted by websites, which also helps the song become more popular, an example is https://ringtonekr.com/ This post was edited by Ringtone kr at November 16, 2023 1:56 AM MST
      November 16, 2023 1:55 AM MST
  • In order for your tracks to be popular and for you to have a lot of followers, you need to actively work on promoting your hits on streaming platforms. Thanks to Best Music Marketing Companies you can get a lot of followers in a short period of time. 
      September 2, 2022 3:24 AM MDT
  • Hindi ringtones are ringtones cut from hindi songs. I often use these instrumental music to use as ringtones for my phone. I think you will also enjoy changing the default ringtone.
      August 1, 2022 9:27 PM MDT
  • Here are some steps, if you wish to know how to play music with mee6, just pay attention to the given below steps:

1. Click on this link https://mee6.xyz/login style="font-weight: 400;"> and login with your discord account
    2. Then, let mee6 to access your discord account by tapping Authorize button
    3. Now, choose your discord server and tap on the Setup button
    4. Tap on the continue button
    5. And then, again tap Authorize button
    6. Your mee6 bot will be added to your chosen discord server
      July 13, 2022 3:20 AM MDT