Forum » General » Suggestions » Why is everyone so obsessed with the Internet/technology?

Why is everyone so obsessed with the Internet/technology?

• We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. more here
      October 7, 2022 4:02 AM MDT
  • It's not that we're all different or anything we all just like to learn and understand new things. Must you get a Jquery tutorial for beginners to manage their website easier. There's nothing wrong with learning new things that's what the Internet was designed to do: make it easier for us to learn new things. But if you take a look at the content of what we're actually reading, it's pretty clear that many people are only interested in finding information (and entertaining themselves) rather than educating themselves on real-world issues.
      July 29, 2022 4:18 AM MDT
  • I think everyone is obsessed with the Internet, because you can do anything there. You can find love, work online, order groceries or other things, go on an online excursion, watch a movie, and so on. So everything is available there. I don't even know what is not available on the Internet.
      July 28, 2022 5:25 AM MDT
  • What kind of project are you doing? Is it a website/app? I know people who could help with that for free. Email me if you need to. Your case is really important.
      July 25, 2022 1:00 AM MDT
  • Personally, I'm obsessed with computers because it's my job. It would be strange to work somewhere and not think about it, right? I was hired by this company https://waverleysoftware.com/java-software-development-services/ and I'm excited about it. We make great products, so if you want, book your services with us. But it's not going to be cheap. We have PhDs working here, and trust me, they love money.
      July 25, 2022 12:59 AM MDT
  • I mean, we've all lived fine before, haven't we? That's what any old man who can't keep up with modern trends would say now. I want YOU personally to answer this question.
      July 25, 2022 12:58 AM MDT