Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » small moving companies in Calgary by Calgary Movers Pro

small moving companies in Calgary by Calgary Movers Pro

• Hey there! I recently moved to Calgary and needed some help lugging all my stuff into my new place. I asked around for recommendations and my coworker Jenny suggested I check out https://moverscalgary.ca . She used them for her own move last year and said they were great - fast, friendly, and they didn't try tacking on any weird extra fees like some movers do. I called them up and booked a 2 person crew and I've gotta agree with Jenny, they did an awesome job. The movers were these two hilarious dudebros named Chad and Mike who made the whole experience fun by blasting 80s rock and singing along terribly the whole time.
      December 18, 2023 1:12 PM MST
  • I don't know, I don't trust such companies. I always feel that my things will be stolen. I understand that this is a stupid and unreasonable fear, but still. I'll be like a jerk transporting everything in my two-seater by myself but I won't trust my stuff to anyone.
      August 9, 2022 8:56 PM MDT
  • I can't say anything about them personally, but I do know that they are one of the best known in Calgary (although they seem to do transportation all over Canada, but I'm not sure). The company I worked for has partnered with them and it seems to be going pretty well. Anyway if you want to order small moving companies in Calgary by Calgary Movers Pro click here, they are ok.
      August 9, 2022 8:42 PM MDT
  • I found this on the internet, I need to move something from one of my apartments to another. Do you think it's a decent company? I wouldn't want to fall into the clutches of some crooks.
      August 9, 2022 8:07 PM MDT