Forum » General » News and Announcements » Miele Coffee System Fix it or Replace it??

Miele Coffee System Fix it or Replace it??

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here:  tampa flooring
      October 16, 2022 2:13 AM MDT
    Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: health products
      October 4, 2022 9:11 AM MDT
    Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: Royalgreen Showflat
      September 16, 2022 12:45 AM MDT
    I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: Satta king
      September 14, 2022 12:07 PM MDT
  • I have one of the earlier Miele Coffee Systems - CVA610 ( 8-9 years old, not plumbed). I have, even years ago on this forum, professed my love for it. It was one of the prides of my kitchen and we use it everyday. I do my best to maintain it to every specification.

Miele service in my area has always been good but I now realize that they have been to my home often over the years to attend to this machine. Leaks, new steamer jet, new brew unit, etc. It also seems like as it ages (and even though we use filtered water), I need to descale it more frequently to get the amount of pressure we desire. No other appliance in my home has required this much attention!

But, the poor thing has just no "umph" anymore. I can make my morning latte but the pressure is lighter than it used to be. Consequently, the milk must be steamed for longer making the latte watery. By the time I am out the door with my cup, the foam has collapsed. I checked for anything blocking the steamer tube and have descaled twice this week alone.

I called Miele service and they sounded like they have no idea what could be wrong. "If there is no blockage and it has been descaled....there really is no reason why it shouldn't be working properly." He was baffled.

I had had the steamer jet replaced 1 1/2 years ago so I assume they would have replaced old "O" rings then??? That was also not a warranty repair. $$$!!! What else could be wrong?

Now I am debating as to whether I should just start anew rather than sink any more money into this machine.....Miele is asking $175 for a trip charge?!?!?!

Anyone else have similar long term issues with their Miele Coffees? Are the newer ones more reliable? Would another brand fit in the same custom cabinet opening?

It would be nice to get a plumbed unit but for the price of this thing....butshouldn't it last more than 9 years??

เล่นเสือมังกรได้เงินจริงขั้นต่ำ10บาท

September 11, 2022 7:40 PM MDT