Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » The Witch Queen in Destiny 2

The Witch Queen in Destiny 2

• I have already seen your comment and familiarized myself with the proposed site. I agree without outside help to pass the game is difficult. Although one person wrote to me here on the forum that he went through the whole game without any help. Perhaps he is more developed mentally than I am.
      October 7, 2022 8:44 AM MDT
  • So I offered you a good help in the game. Try to understand the information and you will no longer have problems in the game. In general, the most important thing is to take a good start and then everything will go without problems. You just need to play carefully.
      October 7, 2022 8:41 AM MDT
  • It's good that on the Internet you can get help in passing the game, otherwise I would never have been able to finish even the first part. Difficult game for me personally. I have been trying to quit playing more than once, but still the desire to continue wins.
      October 6, 2022 5:44 AM MDT
  • Witch Queen game is very popular right now. You may need to update your system software to play this game. At first my computer was freezing when playing, but then everything worked out after the update. The game witch queen raid has a lot of difficult turns to solve that will help you on site  https://lfcarry.com/d2/wq-raid-day1   Many players turn here for help and then successfully continue to play.
      October 6, 2022 5:13 AM MDT
  • Honestly, this witch queen raid game seems to me to be one of the best, of all the expenses I have made in video games, this was definitely one of the best expenses, I have been playing it non-stop for 2 months, it costs a lot to increase the level characters but it's so addictive that I can't put it down for a second haha ​​I think I've been playing more than 9 hours a day, it's consuming my life haha
      October 5, 2022 6:54 PM MDT
  • Hi all! I play Dstiny 2 because the first part of this game really hooked me and I have been waiting for a sequel for a long time, like many other players. But now I have a little difficulty in the game, I would like to get help in passing. Every Destiny 2 expansion will have a new raid, I'm currently on the first day of the Witch Queen raid and can't complete it yet. Who can help me with this?
      October 4, 2022 3:13 AM MDT