Forum » General » News and Announcements » Apple Gift Card launches in Australia

Apple Gift Card launches in Australia

• A couple of months ago I discovered another website that talked in depth about this topic. I am glad you were able to shed some light on what’s really happening out there. Some webistes are overtly biased towards things like this. Where do you think the industry is going in response to this? poppy playtime
      October 20, 2022 9:10 PM MDT
  • Apple Gift Card launches in Australia

Although Apple has made its App Store & iTunes gift cards available at retail for years, the company has now launched Apple Gift Cards for consumers as well as Apple Gift Cards for business in Australia. To get more news about 充值猫耳fm, you can visit nnxwheels.com official website.

Billed as "the gift card for everything Apple", it is a single Apple gift card to purchase products and accessories, and pay for content and services from Apple. The card has no expiry date, and obviously only expires when you transfer the funds to your Apple account balance, as was the case with iTunes cards.

What happens to the existing Apple Store and App Store & iTunes cards currently available?

Well, this new Apple Gift Card replaces the Apple Store and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, and obviously, makes gift giving easy and simple, as there's only one card to get. Clearly, you'll still be able to use existing cards, the cards are simply being replaced with this new unified card.

All you need to do is choose how much you want to gift, purchase on Apple's site and then send directly via mail or digitally via email.

As with everything Apple does, Apple Gift Cards sport a beautiful design, and they come with a collectible sticker featuring five Apple logo illustrations.

Gift cards can be purchased in amounts anywhere between $10 and $3000, as I discovered at the page to buy an Apple Gift Card when I tried typing in $10,000 to see what would happen, although hey, if you're going to be super generous with your gifts, you could presumably buy as many gift cards as your finances and generosity allows.Obviously, you can buy pre-paid debit cards to do similar things, but those cards normally come with additional fees, so if you're intending to buy or give Apple products and services as gifts, these cards can be sent digitally within the hour, and can come with a personalised message.

The fine print on the page to buy an Apple Gift Card is simple - Apple warns you to beware of gift card scams, and warns you not to share your code.

In addition, the card is "Valid only for Australian transactions from Apple. For assistance. Not redeemable at Apple resellers or for cash, and no resale, refunds or exchanges, except as required by law. Apple is not responsible for unauthorised use. These terms do not affect your statutory rights. No expiry."

October 20, 2022 9:03 PM MDT