Forum » General » News and Announcements » Can the human eye be developed?

Can the human eye be developed?

• For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. Kissimmee Bed Bug Treatment
      March 21, 2024 4:49 AM MDT
  • This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Deltona Pest Control
      March 20, 2024 8:59 AM MDT
  • On this page you can read my interests, write something special. Oviedo Termite Treatment
      March 20, 2024 8:58 AM MDT
  • I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Orlando Termite Treatment
      March 20, 2024 8:55 AM MDT
  • I just used the silocibin mushroom. (Seeing research suggests that it helps to stimulate nerves in the brain as well) It's been a while, now my eyesight seems to have been upgraded. (not used in Thailand)

- The colors are clearer, the colors are fresher.
    - Like the color exposure range increases.
    - White looks whiter
    - Black looks darker. Seeing in the dark is much better.
    - This color is like an upgrade from an LCD screen to an OLED screen, something like that.
    - Everything looks clearer. Like normal eyesight is FullHD, now I can see in 4k.
    - Everything looks more dimensional perceive the depth of objects more
    - The size of viewing images from a mobile phone screen or a computer screen still feels that it is very clear Even when using a very old mobile phone

clear Even when using a very old mobile phone
    Today the world is very bright It's like getting a new life, looking at anything beautiful, without any hallucinations, everything is still and straight. but much clearer On days when I rest less, this symptom is reduced a bit. But enough sleep It came back clearer than before.  รูเล็ตออนไลน์
      November 3, 2022 7:46 AM MDT