Forum » General » Suggestions » How do I change American Airlines Flight?

How do I change American Airlines Flight?

• American Airlines Flight changes are easy to make, and you can do it all from your phone.

To change your flight, go to the "My Trips" tab on the American Airlines website and log in with your information. Once you're in, select the flight you want to change and then click "Edit Flight." You'll be able to see all the details about your upcoming flight, including departure time, arrival time, and flight number.

From there, you can choose whether or not you want to change your flight's date or time of departure or arrival by clicking on those fields. If you do want to make a change, use the calendar icon next to each field so that you can pick a new date or time for that part of your trip. Once everything looks good for you, click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.

If you need to change your American Airlines flight, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Log in to your AAdvantage account at aa.com.

2. Click on the American Airlines Change Flight button on the right side of the page.

3. Locate your booking and select "Change Flight."

4. Select the date, time, and flight number to which you want to change your current flight.

5. Review any changes made to your reservation and click "Confirm Change."

American Airlines Flight changes can be requested up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure. If you need to request a change to your flight, please call the American Airlines reservations department at (800) 433-7300, or +1-860-590-8822.

1. Log in to your American Airlines account on the website or mobile app.

2. Select your flight from the My Flights page, or select a flight from the "My Reservations" tab on the mobile app.

3. Click "Make changes" under the section for your reservation details (this will be either "Manage My Seat" for economy class or "Manage My Booking" for business/first class).

4. You'll see a list of options on this page, including:

-Changing your ticket type (for instance, changing from economy class to business class)

-Upgrading or downgrading your seat (for instance, upgrading from an aisle seat to a window seat)

-Changing your departure time and airport

This post was edited by richard brown at November 4, 2022 1:27 AM MDT
      November 4, 2022 1:26 AM MDT