Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » The game has added a new dimension of interaction

The game has added a new dimension of interaction

• The game has added a new dimension of D2R Items interaction to the game. Lastly, Immortal has also done to eliminate the series' mana system in favor of cooldown systems that are closer to traditional MMOs However, they promise that the game will never turn to an "energy" program that restricts the amount of game time players can spend in the game.We didn't do a good job in convincing our base of fans that we're not going to abandon PCs for consoles and mobiles. The message was not communicated in a way that I think, if we were able to go back, that's what we'd be able to have done.

It's not difficult to comprehend the fan reaction of "I'm an avid Blizzard enthusiast. Blizzard, just keep making PC games like you've always done. As I like. It makes me feel happy."

But, I believe that if you consider the world, and imagine games as a subject, it's difficult to imagine that someone who is a core PC Blizzard fan today also did not have a chance to play with console platforms or mobile platforms in their career, or in their lives or even.

Certain mobile games are well-made, but some mobile games are incredibly bad, like every other platform, and we think there's an opportunity for players to play and enjoy games that are at the highest quality that we like, that we really believe in, under our Blizzard IP. That's the lens for Diablo Immortal.

If you're a serious PC player it is not an insignificant number of mobile games which do not have a stellar name. We've heard about these games, and we've played the games. We've played games that we believe are predatory when it comes to revenue, but they're not the most pleasurable experience we could imagine, and not that there's anything wrong in this, but it's not easy for the public to see how Blizzard is diablo II resurrected items still Blizzard with regard to this platform.
      December 1, 2022 7:37 PM MST