Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » UnemployedProfessors Review

UnemployedProfessors Review

• Unemployed Professors was founded in 2011 as an academic writing company. They did not instill confidence in me with their bold, graphic-filled website. Although the company attempts to speak my language, sometimes it goes too far. Its name is enough to raise many questions. Why are professors unemployed? Did they get fired or were they disappointed in the education system. Are you really willing to hire an underdog professor who couldn't get a job at college to write my papers for me? It is also suspicious that there are no contact details (phone number and address) available.
    UnemployedProfessors are able to write and edit all types of academic papers, including theses and admission essays. Their pages with writers were the most interesting to me. Each profile has a unique feature. However, only the TOP-25 have outstanding profiles with hundreds of projects completed and nearly perfect ratings. I found that the profiles of writers had less information the further down I went. Some only have an avatar and a username while others have reviews, order statistics and education and employment histories.
    Unemployedprofessors.com prices are a mystery. The rates were not mentioned anywhere on the website and I was not able to see what I would be paying when I placed my order. Bidding systems can bring down the price or increase it without rhyme or reason. Although there was an Unemployed Professor promo code box, I couldn't find any discounts so I had to pay full price. My 3-page-long college essay cost $45 on a 5-day deadline.
    Reddit did not respond to the question "Is Unemployed Professors legitimate?" despite the link on its homepage. I couldn't find any UnemployedProfessors reviews on Trustpilot or SiteJabber. Although the testimonials are generally positive, they seem to have been updated only in the last two days. There is no way to view older reviews.

http://topwriting.services/reviews/unemployedprofessors-review

Related Resources:

Educibly Prices and Discounts Reviews
    Is KillerPapers Legit?
    What is DoMyEssay.net essay writing company
    Is Essay One Day Legit?

December 19, 2022 11:51 AM MST