Forum » General » News and Announcements » How to Create a Ringtone For Your iPhone

How to Create a Ringtone For Your iPhone

• I am very impressed with the information you shared. I have learned many interesting things from your post and I will definitely follow your next posts. Btw, Feel free to check out Mine as well, Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour and Casablanca Travel Itinerary Thank you :)
      January 12, 2023 4:17 PM MST
  • Honestly, I'm really sick of everyone talking about their phones and computers all the time. Enjoy real life before it's too late.
      January 12, 2023 11:36 AM MST
  • I'm much more interested in how I can control another person's phone than just how to put a ringtone on my iPhone. I've already learned how to track phones thanks to this blog https://celltrackingapps.com/how-to-track-an-iphone/, but I still don't know how to fully control them. I probably look like a villain from the outside, but believe me, there is no malice here.

January 12, 2023 9:51 AM MST
  • If you want to create your own ringtone for your iPhone, you'll have to download iTunes and find the song you want to use. Once you've downloaded iTunes to your computer, you can select a portion of the song to make your ringtone. Try to limit the song to less than 30 seconds to avoid the ringtone being too long. It's possible to record any song you want to use as a ringtone, but you can't make it longer than 30 seconds.
      January 12, 2023 4:01 AM MST