Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Mobile application development

Mobile application development

• I've been doing mobile app development for a few years now and I understand that it's still very important to get help from good companies to develop further. So, I love the company that offers magento affiliate ! I have been cooperating with these guys for a long time and I am impressed with their quality and fast service every time!
      June 20, 2023 10:08 PM MDT
  • I've been doing mobile app development for a few years now and I understand that it's still very important to get help from good companies to develop further. So, I love the company that offers magento app development! I have been cooperating with these guys for a long time and I am impressed with their quality and fast service every time!
      March 1, 2023 7:06 AM MST
  • Mobile applications that make use of GPS technology include navigation apps, fitness apps, dating apps, and ride-hailing apps, among others. In these best selling applications, GPS is used to track the user's location in real-time and provide relevant information, such as directions to a destination, nearby points of interest, or estimated time of arrival. To develop a mobile application that uses GPS, a developer needs to have a good understanding of how GPS works and how to access GPS data from a device. This typically involves using GPS APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) provided by the mobile operating system (such as Android or iOS) to retrieve and process GPS data.
      February 10, 2023 12:29 AM MST
  • Royalleafs is one of the best cannabis store online. You can find online plenty of Cannabis products such as Cannabis pre-rolls, raw and milled flowers, drinks, and accessories such as bongs and vapes of the highest quality at Royalleafs.
      January 28, 2023 2:00 PM MST
  • Explore the wide range of New Design Dress collections at Highway fashions. We offer stitched and unstitched dresses at affordable prices. Grab your favorite dresses at Highway Fashions online.
      January 28, 2023 11:34 AM MST
  • Thank you. Now I'll be able to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time. You'll see soon. I'll be sure to share my brainchild on the forum.
      January 22, 2023 7:00 AM MST
  • Hi, it's not as easy as you imagine. You have to start from the profession you have now. If they are similar, then maybe you can learn another direction. I recently read an article https://istouchidhackedyet.com/does-your-mobile-application-need-a-backend/. I came across it by chance. To be honest, I immediately realized that it was not for me. I, for example, like cars. About them I can talk forever. This is my passion. But still, I think you should go to your brother. He can help you more than any of us on this forum. Good luck to you!
      January 22, 2023 3:16 AM MST
  • Hi all. I want to try my hand at developing apps for smartphones. My brother does it, and quite successfully. But I don't want to impose on him, to ask him to help me. I want to learn everything myself. Can you tell me where to start?
      January 22, 2023 2:39 AM MST