Forum » General » News and Announcements » Multibank Group Review 2023

Multibank Group Review 2023

• I like the choice of trading instruments at MultiBank Group, ideal for all types of traders. It offers MAM/PAMM managers the necessary tools to provide effective asset management. Social traders also have access to the broadest market exposure, granting signal providers the diversity they need to stand out from the crowd, an invaluable asset.To get more news about multibank group review, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Trading with a regulated broker will limit the potential for fraud and malpractice. I always recommend traders to check for regulation and verify it with the regulator by checking the provided license with their database. MultiBank Group presents clients with six well-regulated entities.  MultiBank Group notes eleven regulators on five continents but only lists six on its website. One additional one, in the Cayman Islands, is dormant. The overall regulatory environment is superb, and MultiBank Group maintains a secure and trustworthy trading environment.

I also like the transparency concerning the paid-up capital at MultiBank Group, which stands at $322 million. Traders get negative balance protection, which I find paramount for leveraged trading, and all client deposits remain segregated from corporate funds. MultiBank Group offers commission-free Forex mark-ups as low as 0.8 pips or $8.00 per round lot in the Pro account, but the Standard one lists them at 1.5 pips or $15.00. The former is within the upper range of competitive trading costs, but the latter is expensive. The best offer is available in the commission-based ECN account, where traders enjoy raw spreads of 0 pips for a commission of $3.00 per round trip. The cost also applies to commodities, but index and equity CFD trading are commission-free.

One of the most widely ignored trading costs is swap rates on leveraged overnight positions. Depending on the trading strategy, it may become the most significant fee per trade. I always recommend that traders check them before evaluating the total trading costs.

I like the low swap rates at MultiBank Group, and together with other trading costs, this broker offers traders one of the lowest overall trading costs.

MultiBank Group levies a $60 monthly inactive fee after three months, which active traders will never face. I find it a bit too much and too early compared to the industry average, but it should not be a deal breaker as almost any trader is going to make at least one trade in three months. Traders at MultiBank Group get maximum leverage of 1:500 together with negative balance protection, a necessity for leveraged traders. Since MultiBank Group operates numerous subsidiaries in various regulatory environments, maximum leverage will differ. For active traders, I highly recommend flexible trading terms.

MultiBank Group offers its Standard account for a minimum deposit of only $50. Pro is available from $1,000, a high demand, but it cuts trading fees by almost 50%. The best trading conditions exist in the ECN option, but traders must commit $5,000, which may be high for some.

Other than trading costs, the rest of the trading conditions are identical. Maximum leverage is 1:500, multilingual customer support is available 24/7, and MultiBank Group offers MAM/PAMM accounts plus its proprietary copy trading platform. There are no restrictions on EAs, but MultiBank Group does not allow scalping strategies.

MultiBank Group Demo Account

There is a free offering of MT4/MT5 demo accounts for all three account types, with no time limit listed. The demo account is ideal for testing trading strategies and algorithmic trading solutions/EAs. The flexibility of the MT4/MT5 demo account option can create trading conditions as close as possible to live accounts, but no demo can substitute the experience and emotions of live trading.

February 16, 2023 11:19 PM MST