Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » What is QuickBooks hosting?

What is QuickBooks hosting?

• Best QuickBooks Cloud Hosting refers to the installation of QuickBooks Desktop version on the network server hosted over the internet to enable access via a web browser from any location. Simply put, data and files in a Hosted QuickBooks can be accessed by the authenticated user from anywhere, anytime, without installing it on a local Machine

I have previously Used This software for my business, and even my friend do prefer this software as it user friendly and it saves time, cost, and effort.

Modes of Quickbooks Hosting Include:

• Dedicated Hosting: Different users are connected directly to the server on which QuickBooks is installed.
    • Peer-to-Peer Hosting: This hosting mode is usually adopted for on-premise hosting. Here one user hosts the application and data to provide access to other users on the network.
    • Alternate Hosting: One user (say the main user) is connected to the hosting server over the Internet. The rest of the users connect to the main user to access the application on the local network.

I have previously Used This software for my business, and even my friends do prefer this software as it user friendly and it saves time, cost, and effort

February 24, 2023 12:09 AM MST