Forum » General » News and Announcements » CJC Markets review (2022)

CJC Markets review (2022)

• I don't remember how I found this blog. But I found a good blog. It is a very good blog for me. I'll bookmark it. I wish I could visit often. I am very grateful. 메이저사이트
      March 13, 2023 1:03 AM MDT
  • CJC Markets is an online broker that was established in 2012 to provide retail and institutional traders the opportunity to trade from a wide variety of trading products across the world. CJC Markets provides trading instruments such as Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals, Shares and Cryptocurrencies in the trading markets.To get more news about cjc markets review, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Costs CJC Markets offers maximum leverage of 1:400, spread from 1 pips and the minimum deposit is $1000. Deposits can be made via bank transfer, visa/master card, neteller, skrill, tether, bitcoin and more.

Customer Support CJC Markets provides customer support 24/5 in mulitple languages via live chat, email and telephone.

Regulation CJC Markets is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).

Conclusion CJC Markets is an online broker that provides trading instruments such as Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals, Cryptocurrencies and Shares in the trading markets. CJC Markets provides the MetaTrader 4, and several account types. CJC Markets spreads are from 1 pips, leverage up to 1:400 and minimun deposit of $1000. CJC Markets provides segregated client accounts and multilinugal customer support is available 24/5. CJC Markets is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). As a brokerage firm that prides itself on its usage of innovative technology, CJC Markets offers account holders competitively fast trade execution times, multi-account management tools, and access to advanced trading platforms. The firm is headquartered in New Zealand, but it allows traders from around the globe to open an account, manage their portfolios, and place orders. Moreover, we found that CJC Markets’ leverage to be amongst the highest offered in the brokerage industry. Their educational content, diverse trading tools, and user-friendly approach are 3 other great features about this firm. However, there may be certain limitations, as well, including geographical restrictions. Continue reading and learn more about what CJC Markets has to offer.  This broker has an introducing brokers program. After participants convince their friends or family members to open an account through CJC Markets, they receive a commission whenever their referral makes a trade. Because of this, the broker doesn’t have an across-the-board commission policy. In order to reward and motivate introducing brokers, they may charge their referrals a fee when they trade. Yet, at the same time, other clients (such as those who found the broker online or through an advertisement) might enjoy commission-free trading. CJC Markets doesn’t specify any minimum deposit requirements, nor do they show you their spreads on the website.

MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is arguably the most popular forex trading platform on the market. You can place orders, open or close positions, and transfer funds from any device, whether it’s a desktop or a smartphone. Windows users can download the app directly from CJC Markets’s website, the same applies if you have an iPhone and Android. Those with a Mac computer, on the other hand, may need to install special software (usually for free) before downloading MT4’s app. Moreover, they have to do so directly from the platform’s website, rather than CJC Markets’s. However, there is a browser version, WebTrader, that is compatible with different browsers (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, ..etc.) and accessible on desktop devices (both MacBooks and Windows).

MT4 is popular because it is easy to use for all types of traders, including beginners and those who are transitioning from other trading platforms. In addition, the platform offers various technical indicators, aggregated live news streams, and different chart timeframes. MT4 also allows you to create a demo account. Users can trade different forex pairs, CFD contracts, and other financial instruments through this platform.

Leverage CJC Markets offers very competitive leverage at 600:1. In most cases, brokers will offer up to 400:1 and firms rarely exceed that. CJC Markets’s leverage applies to all ForEx pairs that they offer, which are mostly limited to major currencies. Amongst commodities, only gold (XAU.USD) has 600:1 in leverage. Silver (XAG.USD), on the other hand, is limited to 40:1. Crude US oil, crude UK oil, and the commodities offered through CJC Markets have 200:1 in leverage.

Trade Sizes The standard lot is $100,000 (or 100,000 in the base currency) and the smallest permissible trade size is 0.01 lots. However, your volume cannot be more than 20 lots in a single position.

Stop-Out: 100%

CJC Markets doesn’t have a specific margin call level. However, they do advise traders to immediately close positions that incur significant losses or, alternatively, deposit Moree funds into the account to minimize risks. Either way, if your balance falls below the 100% stop-out level, the broker will immediately liquidate your positions and close all trades after notifying you. It is very important to keep an eye on your available capital. CJC Markets warn that, even if your account falls below the stop-out level, there are circumstances where it could turn negative. This is especially true during volatile and fast-moving markets when trades become illiquid and difficult to close at a desirable price.

A price movement of 1 pip, for each lot, is 10 units of the quote currency. The exception to this is the Japanese yen, where a 1 pip change is the equivalent of 1,000 yens. For example, if you buy 1 lot of the USD.NOK, you gain or lose 10 Norwegian Krones on each pip that goes up or down. With the USD.JPY pair, however, your change in profits is 1,000 Japanese yens per pip.

March 13, 2023 12:31 AM MDT