Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Foot coins

Foot coins

• We have an interesting and very useful topic. I hope that many more users will look into this topic, read your posts and add their own. It will be even more interesting to read everything that will be written later. After all, there are a lot of FIFA fans in the world. How many people and how many opinions.
      March 19, 2023 4:46 AM MDT
  • Guys, you all perfectly understood if you don’t buy game coins, then in the game you won’t experience the adrenaline that you can get if you have already assembled a football team, and even from popular football players, and participate in tournaments. That's when the coins will fall as if from a cornucopia.
      March 18, 2023 7:52 AM MDT
  • Yes. I agree with you. It is not always possible to play in normal mode and increase your level. All the same, you need coins for this. Now, indeed, FIFA players are turning to third-party services to quickly increase their rating and their position in the FIFA game.
      March 18, 2023 6:49 AM MDT
  • But it will not be possible to quickly earn money in the game, especially for beginners. After all, they still do not have any stock of cards or players that can be sold. After all, you can earn coins by playing a football team that you still need to collect by buying players. 
      March 17, 2023 3:28 AM MDT
  • Many girls love football so why don't they play football simulator as well. Ever since childhood, my brother and I went to the stadium to watch the game of football teams, so now I started playing FIFA with pleasure. of course, in the early stages of the game, I often lacked game coins and had to buy them https://lfcarry.com/fifa/coins-all Now I already have my own football team and playing in tournaments brings me victories and a lot of coins. So there are great opportunities in the game.
      March 17, 2023 2:48 AM MDT
  • Even girls play this game) And they are very impatient and want to play faster! And it takes a lot of coins. Auction players and comfort trade help me with this. If you follow the recommendations, you can enjoy the new FIFA coins in an hour!!
      March 16, 2023 4:45 PM MDT
  • Fifa football simulator is played today by both old and young. Basically, these are football fans who watched every game at the stadium or on television. I also treat them since childhood, when I was still playing yard football with my peers. And now I saw this game on the Internet and there was a great desire to play football again. To buy players and inventory, you need a lot of game coins. Where can you buy them?
      March 16, 2023 3:14 AM MDT