Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » NFL Week 9 picks odds best bets Kirk Cou

NFL Week 9 picks odds best bets Kirk Cou

• 1 3314
      April 10, 2023 9:59 AM MDT
    Congratulations for clicking on this article. Jordan Dajani is 69-53-1 on his NFL against-the-spread picks this season, and currently ranks first out of the 10 CBS Sports analysts/writers who pick every NFL game each week. He's an astounding 13-2 on his top five picks over the last three weeks -- which is something he will probably never be able to replicate in his life.No, but in all seriousne s, we are still on this absurd heater. It's a weird feeling to have virtually everything hit, and I Britton Colquitt Jersey hope you all have made some money off of me. We have officially reached the halfway point of the 2022 regular season, and things in the are about to get wild.Here's a look at what I'm thinking this week. As always, credit to the CBS Sports research team for making me sound smart.Top five picks ATS record: 22-18Overall ATS record: 69-53-1Straight up record: 80-42-1 Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox, ) Latest Odds: Minnesota Vikings -3 Two weeks in a row I took the underdog Commanders to win straight up as a best bet, and two weeks in a row, I've cashed that plus money. However, this week I'm going to be fading and Co. This Sunday, the Commanders are actually hosting a legitimate squad.The Vikings are on a five-game win streak for the first time since 2017. The biggest difference between the 2022 Vikings and the 2021 Vikings is how Seth DeValve Jersey Minnesota has fared in close contests. The Vikings are 5-0 in one-score games this season, after going 6-8 in one-score games last season. We know the famous weapons the Vikings po se s on offense, but the defense is coming along as well. They forced three turnovers vs. the last week, and is an underrated player we should be talking about more. He has recorded 15 pre sures and five sacks in the last two games!This is a revenge game for both quarterback and head coach Kevin O'Connell. Both spent time in Washington before the franchise decided they didn't want to commit to them longterm. Now, they are both thriving elsewhere. I'm taking the Vikings -3. The pick:Vikings -3Projected score: Vikings 24-17Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS, ) Latest Odds: New England Patriots -5 The Colts lost the first game of the era to the Commanders. While the former Texas QB pa sed for just 201 yards and lost a fumble, the defense allowed a game-winning drive from Heinicke. Indy just isn't in a good spot right now. The Colts offense is averaging 16.1 points per game this season, which ranks third-worst in the league, and shockingly, they have the fourth-worst rushing offense this year after finishing last season with the second-best rushing attack. To make matters worse, did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday due to an ankle injury.There aren't many worse places for a young quarterback to play than in Foxborough against Bill Belichick. Ehlinger would be the least experienced quarterback to EVER win on the road in the Belichick era if he finds a way to win this weekend. hasn't been playing great football, but this Patriots defense got back on track last week against the New York Jets. They pre sured on virtually every drop back and forced three interceptions. I'll lay the points with the Patriots at home.The pick:Patriots -5Projected score: Patriots 23-13Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS, ) Latest Odds: Buffalo Bills -10.5 The Bills have played seven games this season. Austin Seibert Jersey Three of their six wins have come by at least 21 points. Buffalo didn't cover the big number against the on "Sunday Night Football," but I think the Jets are trending downwards, and I'll lay the big number. The Patriots were up 12 points on the Jets last week before New York scored a touchdown after the two-minute warning. The final score of 22-17 was not an accurate representation of how that game went. The Jets' winning formula is running the ball and playing good defense. being injured is a huge hit to the run game, and then it's almost impo sible to hold this Bills offensive attack in check. If the Jets can't control tempo with the ground game, they will lose. If the Jets have to rely on Zach Wilson to win with his arm, they will lose. Wilson has completed just 9-of-47 attempts under pre sure this season, has been sacked more times than he has completed a pa s when under pre sure, is the only Jaelen Strong Jersey quarterback in the NFL to complete fewer than 30 percent of his pa ses under pre sure and averages an NFL-worst 3.0 yards per attempt under dure s. This Bills defense is going to pre sure him, and be succe sful in doing so.The pick:Bills -11.5Projected score:Bills 31-17Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox, ) Latest Odds: Cincinnati Bengals -7 The Panthers have covered the spread in two straight games after starting the season 1-5 ATS, but I wonder if that overtime lo s to the took some juice out of this squad. The Bengals aren't anything to boast about either, as they were embarra sed by and the on Halloween night, 32-13, but this could serve as a bounce-back spot at home. After all, the Panthers have lost seven straight road games while the Bengals have won five out of their past six games in Cincinnati.The offensive line is going to have to protect better and either or is going to have to break out in stead, but I like this spot for Cincinnati with the spread at seven. The pick:Bengals -7Projected score:Bengals 26-13Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN, ) Latest Odds: New Orleans Saints +1.5 Last week, I made the underdog Saints a best bet to win straight up against the . I didn't bring any kind of advanced statistics to the table. I simply mentioned that the Saints have one of the best offenses in the league, and that now has some certainty with his role on the team as starting quarterback. The Saints came through for me with a 24-0 blowout victory. scored three touchdowns, and the defense finally showed up. Not only did they allow just 183 yards of total offense from and Co., but the Raiders offense didn't cro s midfield until there were just two minutes left in the game!I'm calling my shot with the Saints this week -- not only in their Week 9 matchup -- but just in general. This week, I wrote a piece . I chose the Saints to win the NFC South over the Falcons and . If this Saints defense is going to play like they did last week for the rest of the season, they are going to have a real shot. I think that if the Saints win on Monday night, you'll see the Damarious Randall Jersey national narrative around this team change.The Saints are averaging 29.6 points per game this season with Dalton under center, while the Ravens average 26 points per game. I expect this one to be close, but I like New Orleans at home. The pick:Saints +2.5Projected score:Saints 30-27 (-14) 28-10 over (+3.5) 29-23 over Packers (-4.5) 24-14 over
      April 10, 2023 8:16 AM MDT