Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » The sunlight in morning is very thin

The sunlight in morning is very thin

• The girl friends see always calmly self-composed, outside thing not the Ying is tone that acts in pettish with lover at the campus queen of heart, follow her taste to see go, ah, teacher Liao! This rightness of the secret that"single husband and wife" are already persons to all without exception know in the school, everyone peeps out to release however earth's surface feeling, smile to back to open, let a personal space for them.Huang Yi Fang says:"Teacher Liao wears handsomely spirit today ah Albert Pujols Jersey, whether exclusively invited our star China to the total degree good night in hotel?Today but Christmas Eve, settle good room?" Qiu Ye says:"Star China elder sister, do you when give birth to a baby?" "Good!Don't make."Li Xing Hua to top classmate, and then became the imposing style of elder sister head. "Please in campus to keep solemnly silent, can not loudly clamor."Liao learned a soldier to once walk they nearby, without telling anyone toward transacting building to walk. Li Xing Hua hurriedly runs over there and holds tight his hand:"Soldier's soldier prohibits to walk, that day you why a don't utter and then walk?Still have, Christmas you want a gift to me." Smile way Liao learns a soldier to seriously doubt this girl to have already had the meaning that the leave drama really does, :"The men and women don't in person pass, you catch me so tight, other people will say gossip, at the same time will also To I innocently the teacher result in great influence.Smoking the matter will annoy from cradle to the grave, will button up my salary, go when the time comes where get money to buy Christmas present for you?" Li Xing Hua insists not to put, sweet sweet smile way:"Say so that you promised to buy a gift for me?" Su of the art museum inside ice cloud helplessly sees Liao learn a soldier to leave and toward emptily doorway Be foolish to sign a short moment, old Liao just each words all knock's lake noodles in heart deep place, arise of isn't ripple, but the Tao billow in the sky. "I meet you in each dream." "You are my most pure in a dream lover." "I once thought to have no you, the world would lose all colors." The Lue opens before the sum loose hair and urgently and urgently rushes an art museum, the stairs is too slippery, the heel of shoe is too high, almost trip and fall down, Sun Ping Hai of the down stairs favour way:"Teacher Su carefully orders and cherishes life, safety first Alex Bregman Jersey." Just rushed out outside in the door, the figure that saw 2 acquainting with, far went gradually side by side, that was Liao to learn a soldier and his small fiancee Li Xing Hua. The sunlight in morning is very thin, the world seems to cover with at darkly in the middle. Sun Ping Hai usually likes occupying to is free and then hatch emotion with music, be rushed through the next floor by old Liao, carefree boring, press the key of high fidelity stereo set, hang the ceiling is four Cape of surround 《Finatdayolapring 》 that the amplifier spreads Soundtrack band, deep and low cello, floating violin and flute, the interlude is lovely such as the pearl fall the piano voice of dish, the height rises and falls, quiet and sad, beautiful good scatter of lover at continuing get off the heart. "Li Xing Hua's classmate, still please release me, you for avoiding to what stuff an entwining of personage also even if, I am that the bachelor is a , hereafter still need to steep a girl to make track for a female kid, in case of result in to the somebody else a misunderstanding, you are unfeeling to see do I become a few Gu old man?" "I just ignore, anyway I was already your fiancee, you hereafter can't become a few Gu old man.Just saw you come out from the art museum, whether especially the idea flirted our beautiful teacher Su?" "Blah, that is the normal work friendly intercourse, teacher Su is young and beautiful, I don't dare to have improper of think."Liao learns a soldier to say to cannot help but turning head to hope, the art museum front door is empty, have no a person, inwardly sighed tone, perhaps Su ice cloud is still on the second floor the window sill of studio under daze, she is getting notter worth looking at any further to she, hereafter still little provoke for wonderful. "Hum, you don't dare to have to teacher Su improper of think, know to humiliate me, too damned." "I am model for others, deeply clearly big righteousness, and then have ever humiliated a student while having?" "Good, at enmity with you say, I am going to have a class, remembered to send Christmas present for me, otherwise let you bubble not arrive female kid."Li Xing Hua smiles a dynasty, he puts a hand and catch up to far go gradually of the classmates.
      July 20, 2023 9:57 PM MDT