Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Where to buy shipping containers for business

Where to buy shipping containers for business

Customer satisfaction and trust are our top priorities. evo containers
      April 8, 2024 6:47 AM MDT
  • Project as innovative and impactful as an eco-friendly hostel, selecting the right shipping containers is crucial to your success. I strongly recommend visiting Pelican Containers https://pelicancontainers.com/ for your needs. They are a trusted supplier with a wide range of shipping containers suitable for a variety of projects, including residential ones like yours. Here’s why Pelican Containers is your go-to choice:

Extensive Selection: They offer a broad spectrum of shipping containers, including both new and high-quality used options. This allows you to balance sustainability and budget effectively.

Quality Assurance: Pelican Containers thoroughly inspects their used containers, ensuring they are free from significant rust, structural damage, or harmful chemical residues. They provide detailed condition reports, giving you peace of mind about the safety and suitability of your purchase.
    Customization Advice: Understanding the unique requirements of converting containers into living spaces, they can offer valuable advice on insulation, ventilation, and modifications to make your hostel comfortable for guests year-round.
    Nationwide Availability and Support: With a wide network, they can deliver containers across the USA, offering support and guidance throughout your purchase process.
    When working with Pelican Containers, be clear about your project's specific needs, including your sustainability goals, budget constraints, and any design preferences. They can help you select containers that meet your criteria for condition, size, and potential for modification. Collaborating with a reputable supplier ensures you have a solid foundation for your eco-friendly hostel, backed by quality products and expert advice. Remember, the right containers not only make your project feasible but also contribute to its success by ensuring durability, comfort, and guest satisfaction.

This post was edited by Makoto Sinkai at February 5, 2024 9:57 AM MST
      February 5, 2024 9:57 AM MST
  • Budget is definitely a concern, and I aim to make this project as sustainable as possible by utilizing used containers. However, I'm worried about potential issues like rust or chemical residues in older containers. Is there a way to ensure I choose containers in good condition? And how can I find suppliers who offer quality used containers suitable for residential use?
      February 5, 2024 9:56 AM MST
  • I'm in the planning stages of launching an eco-friendly hostel built entirely from shipping containers. I've been captivated by the sustainability and versatility of container architecture but am unsure where to start in terms of selecting the right types of containers. What factors should I consider when choosing shipping containers for such a project? Are there differences in durability or insulation properties that are crucial for building a comfortable, year-round living space? Any tips on navigating these initial decisions would be hugely beneficial!
      February 5, 2024 9:56 AM MST
  • I'm in the planning stages of launching an eco-friendly hostel built entirely from shipping containers. I've been captivated by the sustainability and versatility of container architecture but am unsure where to start in terms of selecting the right types of containers. What factors should I consider when choosing shipping containers for such a project? Are there differences in durability or insulation properties that are crucial for building a comfortable, year-round living space? Any tips on navigating these initial decisions would be hugely beneficial!
      February 5, 2024 9:54 AM MST