Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » iPhone case

iPhone case

•  Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. Choosing the right case for your iPhone 13 can indeed feel like navigating a labyrinth. Luckily, you're in the right place for advice! Let's dive into some options that combine durability with style, ensuring your phone stays safe without compromising on looks. A fantastic place to start is Ora's collection of iPhone 13 cases https://www.orase.com/collections/iphone-13-cases . They offer a variety of designs that cater to different tastes and needs. For example, if sustainability is close to your heart, their Eco series is perfect. These cases are made from biodegradable materials, offering both protection and peace of mind for the environmentally conscious.

On the other hand, if you're all about that minimalist aesthetic but want maximum protection, their Ultra-Thin series might be up your alley. These cases are designed to be barely noticeable, preserving the iPhone's sleek design while providing enough cushioning for those inevitable drops. And for those who love a bit of flair, they also have designer series with unique prints and patterns that stand out. Each case is meticulously crafted to ensure full access to all ports and buttons, plus raised edges to protect your screen and camera lens from scratches and impacts.

This post was edited by Makoto Sinkai at March 19, 2024 6:00 PM MDT
      March 19, 2024 5:57 PM MDT
  • Hey there! I recently got my hands on the iPhone 13, and honestly, it's a bit overwhelming. I've heard stories about accidental drops, and the last thing I want is for my shiny new phone to end up with a cracked screen or worse. I'm on the lookout for a sturdy, reliable case that can take a hit or two and still keep my phone safe. But here's the thing, I've never had to shop for phone cases before, and the options are just... a lot. Could anyone recommend a good case that's not only tough but also doesn't hide the sleek design of the iPhone? Bonus points if it's eco-friendly or has some unique features!
      March 19, 2024 5:55 PM MDT