Forum » General » News and Announcements » The Jack Rabbit - The Vibrator that Started It All

The Jack Rabbit - The Vibrator that Started It All

• The topic of this article is The Jack Rabbit ... But, first and foremost I want to say that I feel sex and/or ... is part of a healthy ... I even think that there are a few docto The topic of this article is The Jack Rabbit vibrator. But, first and foremost I want to say that I feel sex and/or masturbation is part of a healthy lifestyle. Realistische Sexpuppe I even think that there are a few doctors out there who would agree. That said, sex toys can be a wonderful enhancement to lovemaking and a source of truly spectacular pleasure.

This time I am writing about one that I have already worn out. The Jack Rabbit and I don’t mean that fuzzy little guy that you see around Easter. I am talking about a jelly-coated powerhouse of pleasure. You may ask, “ Why would you wear out a toy when you are married?” If so, you just don’t understand the vibrations and the gyrations and the way it can make you feel. It is like having a man in you moving and gyrating his hips and stimulating your clit at the same time except for one thing. The Jack Rabbit can last a lot longer if you have a good set of Energizer batteries.

Granted, rabbit vibrators are slightly more complicated than your basic slimline vibe. And, for those of you who do not know what a rabbit is, here is some information. A rabbit vibrator has three main parts: the rotating penis-shaped shaft and the “bunny ears” clitoral stimulator, both made of silicone and a turbo powered dual controller.

The shaft can rotate both clock-wise and counter clockwise with a controller for the speed. The middle of the shaft is full of rotating beads that move around when the shaft rotates helping give a second sensation. Then you have the multi-speed set of bunny ears. When they work their magic it is like a freight train and you better hang on for the ride. Can you imagine all that pleasure! Ahhhh!

All I can tell you is how it made me feel and oh!! how it made me scream and pant. To be truthful with you, I really did wear it out. It no longer works. The Jack Rabbit is an extension of reality that causes a fantasy to be real as it can be. Until next time Bins Bins writes articles that give information about sex toys and shares her actual experiences with them. Adult Sex toys, Novelties and Movies “Your Privacy-Our Secret
      May 3, 2024 4:37 AM MDT