Forum » General » Suggestions » Its hard but its fair. Its one of those

Its hard but its fair. Its one of those

ASHBURN, Va. LaRoy Reynolds Jersey . -- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Normans celebration cost his team 15 yards Sunday. It also cost him financially.Norman was fined $9,115 by the league for shooting an imaginary bow and arrow to celebrate his fourth-quarter interception in Sundays win over the Cleveland Browns. Normans appeal of the fine was denied.Its the second consecutive week the NFL has fined Norman. He was fined $48,620 for a hit on New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard in Week 3, leading to an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Last year, Norman was fined $26,044 for two separate incidents in his matchup against Giants receiver?Odell Beckham Jr.Norman was penalized 15 yards for his celebratory act Sunday, when he ran near the sideline to shoot the bow and arrow. He said after the game he had been warned about doing it before a previous game. But, Norman said, because it was a different officiating crew, he thought hed get a warning first instead of a flag.I have my speech on it and well see what happens, Norman said. I hope and pray they eliminate the $10,000 fine. That was too much. At the same time well see how it goes and whatever the outcome is, I respect it and I respect the league and what theyre trying to do.Its hard but its fair. Its one of those things when youre the hunted you have to continue to rise above it all.Still, Norman said he doesnt understand why it was a penalty. And hes now looking for new ways to celebrate big plays.I dont get it, he said. I might have to ask fans what can I do next if they take that away from me. Taylor Gabriel Jersey . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Derrick Shelby Jersey . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http://www.falconsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-steve-bartkowski-jersey.html . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Im a huge fan of Virat Kohli Former India captain Sourav Ganguly says he sees a lot of similarities between Virat Kohlis leadership and his own brand of aggressive captaincy.Pandya must think like an allrounder India are trying to create a Test allrounder out of Hardik Pandya, says Ganguly, which is not a bad thing, but Pandya now has to be smart about the role and learn to balance his workload.Ganguly picks his India XI for Rajkot Three spinners, or two? Who will make it into the former India captains XI if he were playing in Rajkot?Can England tackle the sspin challenge?R Ashwin will make life very hard for the England batsmen, especially the left-handers in the squad, Ganguly believes. Devonta Freeman Jersey. Ganguly on Harbhajans pitch jibes Recently Harbhajan Singh had said his and Anil Kumbles wicket tallies would have been something else if they had bowled pitches similar to the ones India have played on of late. His former captain says Harbhajan was a champion bowler, but should move on. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
      April 3, 2018 12:59 AM MDT