Forum » General » News and Announcements » Dairy Farm Residences Singapore

Dairy Farm Residences Singapore

• 15 258839
    Very interesting subject , regards for putting up. InstantBlue
      October 31, 2021 1:29 AM MDT
  • 1 15976
    Can I just say thats a relief to locate someone that truly knows what theyre referring to online. You certainly understand how to bring a concern to light and produce it essential. Workout . should look at this and understand this side from the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked when you certainly contain the gift. highlighter supplier
      October 31, 2021 1:13 AM MDT
  • 15 258839
    Absolutely   pent   subject matter,  regards  for  entropy. 270 degree hinge    
      October 27, 2021 4:22 AM MDT
  • 15 258839
    Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! drawer slides lowes
      October 27, 2021 4:22 AM MDT
  • 15 258839
    Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you have here on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for more soon. 안전놀이터
      October 26, 2021 6:01 AM MDT
  • 15 258839
    I’d need to consult you here. Which isn’t something I do! I quite like reading a post that could make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! 메이저놀이터
      October 26, 2021 4:17 AM MDT
  • 15 258839
    magnificent points altogether, you simply received brand new reader. What might you suggest about your submit that you simply made some days in the past? Any certain? 메이저놀이터
      October 26, 2021 4:09 AM MDT
  • 15 258839
    Bookmarked your fantastic website. Fabulous work, unique way with words! 안전놀이터
      October 26, 2021 2:32 AM MDT
  • An exciting brand new condominium at Dairy Farm Residences bought by foreigners will be launching soon. This highly-awaited condo is bounded by new road Canberra Drive, Jalan Kemuning, and Jalan Sendoduk. It overlooks Sembawang’s landed houses in District 27.

Reputable developers UOL Group, Dairy Farm Residences Most Livable By Expats, and Kheng Leong are jointly launching the new condo at Canberra Drive Parcel B. The residential property in Canberra Drive, Singapore, will have an estimated 455 units with 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms (ready to go).

Under URA’s Masterplan, residents of The Watergardens can look forward to an exciting Dairy Farm Residences And Jurong Makeover at. Facilities include supermarkets, F&B outlets, retail shops, childcare centre, gym, swimming pool, and an indoor sports hall.

Lush green spaces integrate seamlessly into the various facilities. A therapeutic garden, a community farm, and a fruit orchard all come together to provide a breath of fresh air for nearby residents. This is perfect as Dairy Farm Residences To Increase Vacancy Rates of nearby older condos in the neighbourhood.
    This post was edited by Clavon Condo at September 15, 2022 8:16 PM MDT
      October 18, 2021 1:39 AM MDT