Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Wicca and crystals

Wicca and crystals

• I’ve always been interested in crystals and have several here although I know I don’t use them to their best advantage. I keep googling stuff and coming up with such contradicting info I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of a good website (or book) that will give me all the info I need regarding crystals. I’m a bit confused regarding their uses. For eg it says that “x” crystal is good for health, but then it says that when you choose a crystal you must choose the one that you are drawn to the most. What if that doesn’t have the energies for the thing you want it to? I went in to my local lovely shop yesterday to get a stone that’s good for worry and stress. I had my list with me but those stones just weren’t what I wanted. I LOVED the look of the opal one and it it was a lovely shape and feel so I bought that one instead. Not even sure what opal is meant to be for - but now what? What would have been better? The one that is meant to help stress?? Or the one that I liked the most!?

Also, Wicca. I have read snippets about this and a lot of what it says sits strongly with how I have always lived my life… but it is totally unknown to me right now. I have, again, tried to look up stuff on google but again it is all so contradicting so no idea which sites are reliable sources of info. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The shop I go to for crystals do medium readings etc and while I was there the other day I overheard a lady asking about wicca groups and if she knew about any. The lady owner said that they would be starting there in the new year. I didn’t ask at the time as I had a wild toddler desperately wanting to take all the crystals home but I was just wondering, what happens at these sessions?

If anyone on here knows about all this I would be really grateful for a PM or for a link to a reliable website.

Thank you in advance!

November 30, 2021 12:35 PM MST