Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Question about cryptocurrency

Question about cryptocurrency

• I recommend that you not only pick yourself a reliable exchanger, but also understand what staking cryptocurrencies are. I found the answer to my question why cryptocurrency proof of stake will become the future of cryptocurrencies. A very detailed answer is given in the article Cryptocurrency Proof of Stake and How it is Different from Proof of Work. I recommend to get acquainted.
      May 19, 2022 8:54 AM MDT
  • There are many exchange services that I use. But each of them has both advantages and disadvantages. Recently I found an online service that is currently better than others because their exchange rate is the most favorable. Here I made transaction ETH exchange XMR https://fast-change.net/ But you can choose there appropriate direction of exchange of cryptocurrency that you are interested in
      April 19, 2022 4:14 AM MDT
  • I want to find here guys who are well versed in the topic of cryptocurrencies. First of all, I am interested in the question of choosing a reliable exchanger. Which one do you use and what kind of crypto do you exchange?
      April 19, 2022 4:04 AM MDT