Forum » General » News and Announcements » a time when the web was in its infancy

a time when the web was in its infancy

• Very informative article! There's a lot of information here on cookie clicker that can help anyone get started with a successful social media campaign.
      April 25, 2022 4:15 AM MDT
  • This being the mid-1990s – a time when the web was in its infancy and mobile phones resolutely "dumb" – one of the central examples Clark and Chalmers used to illustrate their theory was a Filofax: a personal organiser wallet whose name is an amalgamation of the phrase "file of facts". To record or process information via an object that's always with you is, they suggested, to become a "coupled system" with that object: one whose capabilities can only accurately be described by treating you-plus-that-object as a single entity. As they put it in their joint paper titled The Extended Mind: "If, as we confront some task, a part of the world functions as a process which, were it done in the head, we would have no hesitation in recognizing as part of the cognitive process, then that part of the world is (so we claim) part of the cognitive process… if the resources of my calculator or my Filofax are always there when I need them, then they are coupled with me as reliably as we need. In effect, they are part of the basic package of cognitive resources that I bring to bear on the everyday world."

Keep reading :  โรงเรียนวัดสว่างอารมณ์

Content :  ผิวหนัง

April 25, 2022 3:47 AM MDT