Forum » General » News and Announcements » I was diagnosed with cancer.

I was diagnosed with cancer.

• Greetings! Cancer is a devastating disease that affects millions of people around the world. Although traditional cancer treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery are effective, they can also be expensive and come with significant side effects. Alternative and complementary cancer treatments, such as herbal supplements, acupuncture, and dietary changes, are often more affordable and can be just as effective, although there is little scientific evidence to support their effectiveness. It is important to check with your doctor before resorting to any alternative therapies and certain medications like dichloroacetate, as some of these may interfere with traditional treatments or even be harmful.
      March 14, 2023 2:40 AM MDT
  • Hi all! Are there any alternative or complementary cancer treatments that are more affordable and as effective as conventional cancer drugs?
      March 14, 2023 2:36 AM MDT
  • Cancer treatments are probably one of the only things in 2022 that scientists want very badly to create. Scientists are doing different experiments every day that they want to create a drug that will cure cancer 100% and without consequences. Many pills and therapies are already becoming not very valid, but I recently read information on fenben lab that there are antihelminthic pills that can also help with cancer treatment. It seems to me that this is quite promising and that these pills should also be tried by all those who are sick with cancer. I hope very much that in a few years doctors and scientists will come up with a great way to solve this disease.
      December 22, 2022 9:43 AM MST
  • Hi. I'd like to talk about cancer treatments. The most common treatments are surgery, chemotherapy and radiation . Other options include targeted therapy, immunotherapy, laser, hormone therapy, and others.
    I hope the information has been helpful to someone.
      December 22, 2022 9:42 AM MST
  • Fear makes us feel really tired and hopeless. Be optimistic and enjoy the best. canuckle
      July 27, 2022 10:28 PM MDT
  • Wait, but in America and Britain there is a program for citizens who are being treated for cancer, I know that for sure. They pay for their own treatment. What country do you live in? Maybe you just don't know about it?
      June 8, 2022 2:53 PM MDT
  • For starters, don't panic. There is always a way out. It's just worth looking at it differently. Leukemia is not a sentence. Many people are successfully treated for it. And about the money... Write here https://starloans.net/personal-loans/apply-up-to-20000/ or apply. These guys know a thing or two about what they do. I'm not a big fan of credit, but in your situation it's a great option.
      June 8, 2022 1:52 PM MDT
  • I don't seem to have a choice anymore. I really have no idea what to do. It's leukemia and the treatment costs a lot of money, which I don't have. All my relatives are long dead, I have no friends. It seems like the only thing waiting for me is death.
      June 8, 2022 1:16 PM MDT