Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Barber promptly admitted thee anti-doping rule

Barber promptly admitted thee anti-doping rule

• LONDON, Ont. Lamar Jackson Jersey . -- The London Knights used a seven-goal second period to whip the Sarnia Sting 9-5 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Owen MacDonald, Michael McCarron and Nikita Zadorov scored twice for the Knights (38-12-5), who unleashed a 61-shot attack. Matt Rupert, Alex Basso and Josh Anderson each had a goal and an assist, while Zach Bell and Bo Horvat had three assists. Noah Bushnell had a pair for goals for the Sting (15-35-6), who dropped their ninth game in a row, and David Brown, Nikolay Goldobin and Vladislav Kodola had the others. Londons Jake Patterson made 28 saves for the win. Sarnias Taylor Dupuis stopped 52 shots in a losing cause. The Knights went 3 for 5 on the power play while the Sting scored twice on seven chances with the man advantage. --- OTTERS 3 COLTS 1 ERIE, Pa. -- Connor Brown set up the winner and then added an insurance goal into an empty net as the Otters beat Barrie for their third straight win. Dane Foxs goal 3:06 into the third period stood up as the winner for Erie (42-10-2) while Brendan Gaunce opened the scoring. Andrew Mangiapane scored for the Colts (28-23-3), who lost for the first time in four outings. Oscar Dansk made 19 saves for the Otters as Barries Daniel Gibl stopped 27-of-29 shots in defeat. --- ATTACK 4 FRONTENACS 0 KINGSTON, Ont. -- Kyle Platzer had a pair of goals and Brandon Hope turned away 22 shots as Owen Sound blanked the Frontenacs. Jeffrey Gilligan and Kurtis Gabriel also scored for the Attack (24-23-7), who halted a three-game slide. Mikko Vainonen was a team-worst minus-3 for Kingston (30-20-4), which lost for the first time in four contests. Lucas Peressini stopped 16-of-20 shots for the Frontenacs. --- STORM 5 GREYHOUNDS 3 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Justin Nichols made 39 saves as Guelph downed the Greyhounds for its fourth win in a row. Jason Dickinson, Justin Auger and Brock McGinn each had a goal and an assist for the Storm (42-9-3) while Zac Leslie and Pius Suter added single goals. Tyler Gaudet, Bryan Moore and Jean Dupuy scored for Sault Ste. Marie (36-15-5). Matt Murray turned away 33-of-37 shots for the Greyhounds. --- SPIRIT 3 WHALERS 2 (SO) SAGINAW, Mich. -- Jesse Graham scored the winner in the ninth round of the shootout as the Spirit edged Plymouth. Jimmy Lodge and Dylan Sadowy scored in regulation for Saginaw (26-24-5), which halted a three-game losing streak. Zach Lorentz and Matt Mistele supplied the scoring for the Whalers (20-28-6). Jake Paterson made 27 saves for the Spirit while Plymouths Alex Nedeljkovic stopped 30 shots in defeat. --- RANGERS 5 STEELHEADS 0 KITCHENER, Ont. -- Logan Schmidt and Matia Marcantuoni scored 14 seconds apart in the second period as the Rangers blanked Mississauga. Kitcheners (20-32-2) Jordan DeKort only had to make 13 saves for the shutout while Mason Kohn, Doug Blaisdell and Ryan MacInnis also scored. Spencer Martin started in net for the Steelheads (21-31-4) but was pulled after allowing four goals on 26 shots. Chase Marchand took over to start the third period and stopped 15-of-16 shots. The Rangers went 1 for 4 on the power play while Mississauga went 0 for 1. --- SPITFIRES 6 WOLVES 3 SUDBURY, Ont. -- Sam Povorozniouk scored twice and Alex Fotinos made 39 saves as Windsor doubled up the Wolves. Ben Johnson had a goal and two assists for the Spitfires (34-19-2) and Remy Giftopoulos, Brady Vail and Ryan Foss each scored once. Sudbury (28-17-9) got goals from Nathan Cull, Trevor Carrick and Connor Crisp. Franky Palazzese kicked out 33-of-39 shots for the Wolves. --- GENERALS 6 67s 0 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Scott Laughton scored three times and set up one more and Ken Appleby made 20 saves as the Generals crushed Ottawa. Bradley Latour had a goal and three assists for Oshawa (35-15-5) and Josh Sterk and Dylan Smoskowitz had the others. Travis Konecny and Brendan Bell were both a team-worst minus-4 for the 67s (20-31-4). Ottawas Philippe Trudeau stopped 53-of-59 shots in defeat. Matt Skura Jersey . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. Chris Wormley Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects.World pole vault champion Shawn Barber avoided a two-year suspension for an anti-doping violation after he inadvertently ingested cocaine when kissing a woman he met on the internet. Barber was permitted to compete for Canada in the Rio Olympics after the liaison, which happened prior to his win at the Canadian Championships and Olympic trials in Edmonton. He was stripped of the title, but permitted to compete in Rio, where he finished 10th.The decision was made on August 11, but published by the authorities on Thursday. The 22-year-old posted a message on the casual encounter section of Craigslist seeking to have a sexual encounter of some sort on or around July 8, 2016, the Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada heard.The purpose of the post was to find a partner for the week or weekend as a way to relieve stress, the report stated.He competed the following day, on July 9, winning the title in a Canadian record and qualifying for Rio in the process.He was later subject of a drugs test and informed on July 26 of an adverse finding for cocaine.The woman involved testified at the hearing and Barber had been unaware that she had taken cocaine. Barber has avoided a suspension despite his positive test A statement from the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport said: Shawnacy Barber, an athletics athlete, was determined to be at no fault or negligence for an anti-doping rule violation.The athletes urine sample, collected during in-competition doping control on July 9, 2016, revealed the presence of cocaine.In response to the CCES notification of the adverse analytical finding, Mr Barber promptly admitted thee anti-doping rule violation and a hearing was held to determine the appropriate sanction. DeLance Turner Jersey. The athlete was able to successfully establish that he was at no fault or negligence; therefore, the otherwise applicable period of ineligibility for the violation was eliminated. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Barbers defence pointed to the case of French tennis player Richard Gasquet.Gasquet in 2009 avoided an anti-doping ban after successfully arguing he inadvertently took cocaine by kissing a woman in a nightclub.Barber said in a statement: I am obviously satisfied with the result of the hearing where I was found to have zero fault.I am happy to have this behind me so that I can move on with my career with a free conscience.At no time during my actions, did I even fathom the possibility of being able to be contaminated with cocaine. This is a learning experience that I hope other athletes can learn from as I have.Athletics Canada added: We are thankful that the proper procedures recognised the presence of a prohibited substance, but also in ensuring due process to the athlete in coming to a fair and reasonable decision.As per the ruling, Shawn will forfeit his Canadian title and Championship record established on July 9 at the Canadian Track and Field Championships.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Chicherova stripped of bronze Birmingham bids for Games Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College JerseysCheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
      June 27, 2019 8:38 PM MDT