Forum » General » News and Announcements » Bullet Proof Vest: What You Should Know Before Getting One

Bullet Proof Vest: What You Should Know Before Getting One

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Surrey Psychics
      February 3, 2023 3:25 AM MST
    Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...  psychic reader Toronto
      February 2, 2023 11:39 AM MST
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.  child care Surrey
      February 2, 2023 8:45 AM MST
    Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks  leucistic
      February 1, 2023 4:49 AM MST
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...   daftar b88
      January 31, 2023 12:48 PM MST
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...    cash for cars edmonton
      January 27, 2023 10:19 AM MST
    This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.    how to scrap a car in bc
      January 27, 2023 8:23 AM MST
    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   male to male massage
      January 26, 2023 8:43 AM MST
    Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.   ยูฟ่าเบทคืนยอดเสีย
      January 25, 2023 11:00 PM MST
    Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!    เว็บUFABETราคาน้ำดี
      January 25, 2023 6:55 AM MST
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks..  home made food delivery
      January 21, 2023 10:55 AM MST
    Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   multi millet noodles
      January 21, 2023 9:19 AM MST
    Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..     Tally Customization
      January 21, 2023 8:08 AM MST
    I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.     sgx nifty
      January 17, 2023 12:22 PM MST
    wall tiles price   This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
      January 17, 2023 7:27 AM MST
    I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.   slope unblocked
      January 15, 2023 9:56 AM MST
    Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. custom jewelry phoenix
      January 13, 2023 8:55 AM MST
  • Bullet Proof Vest: What You Should Know Before Getting One

You have enough to worry about with food, babies, and bills – so what would you need a bullet proof vest for?To get more news about bulletproof zone, you can visit bulletproofboxs.com official website.

The simple fact is, if someone is shooting at you it could save your life. But the next question of course would be why would someone be shooting at you?Owning body armor isn’t for everyone, so take a moment to evaluate your own threat level (or what it could be in the future) and make a decision that is right for you.

Don’t get the wrong impression that by just by throwing on a bullet proof vest you’re suddenly invincible. There are different levels of protection depending on the materials used & thickness of the various products.

A bullet proof vest is tested by the National Institute of Justice and given a rating according to the amount of blunt force impact it is capable of stopping.

The following levels usually require some sort of vest or plate carrier that will allow for incorporating hard armor plates in the front and back.

NOTE: Some bullet proof vests are designed to allow the wearer to insert additional armor plates to add layers of protection. These vests can accommodate armor plates to make a vest stab-resistant as well as bullet-resistant, as soft body armor can protect only against slashing knife attacks, not stabbings.

Is a Bullet Proof Vest Concealable?
    It really just depends on the amount of protection you want – the more you have, the less concealable it is. Also, your body type and clothing play a major factor in the overall ability to be able to conceal it.

You’re not exactly going to prom in one of these, sorry ;)TRUST Plate Carrier from EnGarde

Level II-A and Level II vests are the easiest to conceal and can usually be worn under a loose shirt.

Level III-A vests may require you to pull out your sweaters and jackets to conceal effectively (which might make you stand out in the middle of Summer).

Level III and Level IV vests are usually worn over clothes, but if you’re really up for a challenge you can try concealing it under a large jacket.
    You need to remember that the main job of a bullet proof vest is to protect your vital organs and that everything else is still exposed. We had a friend who nearly lost his life after being shot in the leg, so in no way do these prevent bullets from finding a different entrance point.

Another issue, is if you get hit hard enough and close enough, it can still do some serious damage (but hopefully you would still be alive and that’s what counts).

January 9, 2023 11:35 PM MST