Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » what is jumbo passion twist?

what is jumbo passion twist?

• Your writings stick out to me since the content is interesting and simple to understand. Even though I've read a lot of websites, Weaver Game still like yours more. Your essay was interesting to read. I can understand the essay better now that I've read it carefully. In the future, I'd like to read more of your writing. 

January 17, 2023 2:28 AM MST
  • Jumbo passion twists are a type of hair extension used to create a specific hairstyle. They are similar to other crochet twists, such as Senegalese twists, but they are made using more extensive jumbo-sized synthetic hair. The hair is twisted into natural hair using a crochet needle to create a long-lasting, protective style.

Jumbo passion twists are known for their oversized, voluminous look, which makes them a popular choice for people looking to add length and fullness to their hair. They are available in various colors and textures, including synthetic and human hair options. They can be braided, curled, and styled in different ways.

The style is usually done with passion twist hair, a synthetic hair made to mimic natural hair textures, usually kinky or curly. This hair is often pre-twisted, so installing it is faster and easier. They can last up to 8-10 weeks with proper care and maintenance.

It's important to note that, like any hair extension, jumbo passion twists need proper care and maintenance to keep them looking good. It is also essential to choose high-quality hair and have them installed by a professional stylist to avoid tangling, matting, or damaging your natural hair.

January 17, 2023 2:04 AM MST