Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Regular cigarette or electronic cigarette?

Regular cigarette or electronic cigarette?

• I think it's better to quit smoking and move on to tobacco-free products. I am a regular customer of snus, and I appreciate the discounts they offer to Snus Kaufen. The quantity discount and newsletter subscription discount make snus more affordable.
      March 11, 2023 10:00 AM MST
  • I don't smoke! Not going to smoke! And I don't advise you, and those who smoke, quit! It doesn't do any good.
      January 24, 2023 8:24 AM MST
  • Hi all. I don't think any of the common people have reliable information about cigarettes. We believe what we are told. Five years ago we were told that e-cigarettes are not harmful to health, we all believed it. But now we are already told that they are just as harmful as regular cigarettes. Here's even an example visit the smoko.com website for exclusive content. If you think about it, the cigarette business is owned by a few people on this planet, and all the small manufacturers are to some extent the creations of these same people to make us think we have a choice. It's up to you to decide!
      January 24, 2023 5:04 AM MST
  • How do you feel about electronic cigarettes? Are they really not that harmful? What kind of cigarettes do you smoke? And do you think there is a correlation between gaining weight and quitting smoking?
      January 24, 2023 3:14 AM MST