Forum » General » Suggestions » Northwestern and Nebraska Will Start B1G

Northwestern and Nebraska Will Start B1G

• Are you ready for some football? Northwestern and Nebraska will give the college season a rousing start in Dublin on Saturday, Aug. 27.While neither team is expected emerge from the Big Ten's Western Division, you Ken Daneyko Kids Jersey never know. While often ridiculed, the Big Ten West should be entertaining and funbecause this fall, it doesn't have prohibitive favorites.For quite a while now, Wisconsin and Iowa have been the usual suspects. Year Ryane Clowe Men Jersey in and year out, they are the leading candidates to get clobbered by the Big Ten East champion. This year, though, things might be different. I have a hunch that P.J. Fleck, who has some seasoned skill guys back, might whip Minnesota into a frenzy. I also believe that Purdue, which has Aidan OConnell back at quarterback from last years over-achieving season, could make the Boilermakers a surprise them. And of course, Nebraska, after piling up a boggling array of close lo Michael Vukojevic Kids Jersey ses last year, will be on a mi sion this fall. Illinois and Northwestern are expected to be bringing up the rear. But I believe Bret Bielema is laying a decent foundation at Illinois. And Pat Fitzgerald has tended to keep the Wildcats competitive coming off of disappointing seasons. Blake Coleman Men Jersey In short, while I expect that Wisconsin or Iowa again will be a heavy underdog in the Big Ten championship game, I also expect the Big Ten West to be a very competitive dogfight that features a lot of surprising results.Scroll to Continue Here is a key game for each of the Big Ten West teams. It might be a must-win, or simply a must-avoid-a-letdown. However you label it, it will be important in shaping the season.Wisconsin:Iowa:Minnesota: Nebraska: Purdue: Illinois: Corey Schneider Men Jersey Northwestern:
      February 21, 2023 3:54 AM MST