Forum » General » News and Announcements » Assassin’s creed mirage system requirements you want to Know

Assassin’s creed mirage system requirements you want to Know

• Assassin's Creed is a popular video game series that has been around since 2007. The series features a unique blend of historical fiction, action, and adventure, and has gained a loyal following of fans over the years. One of the latest entries in the series is Assassin's Creed Mirage, which was released in 2022. In this article, we will take a look at the system requirements for Assassin's Creed Mirage and what you need to know to play this game on your PC.

Firstly, let's start by discussing what Assassin's Creed Mirage is all about. The game is set in 19th-century India during the time of the British Raj. The player takes on the role of a new assassin named Arbaaz Mir, who is on a mission to recover a mysterious artifact called the Koh-i-Noor diamond. Along the way, Arbaaz will encounter a number of different characters, both friend and foe, as he navigates the world of colonial India.

Now, let's move on to the system requirements for Assassin's Creed Mirage. The minimum requirements for playing this game are:

• Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    • Processor: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz or Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz
    • RAM: 8GB
    • Video Card: AMD Radeon R9 285 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
    • Video RAM: 2GB
    • Storage: 50GB of available space

It's worth noting that these minimum requirements are just that - the minimum required to run the game. If you want to play the game at higher settings and with better performance, you will need to meet the recommended system requirements, which are:

• Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHz or Intel Core i7 4770k @ 3.5 GHz
    • RAM: 16GB
    • Video Card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    • Video RAM: 8GB
    • Storage: 50GB of available space
    •  
    • Other Information

• How to order Assassin’s Creed Mirage in advance
    • What are the minimum PC requirements for Assassin’s Creed: Mirage?
    • Is Assassin’s Creed: Mirage compatible with Mac computers?
    • Can I play Assassin’s Creed: Mirage with integrated graphics?
    • How much storage space does Assassin’s Creed: Mirage require?
    • What kind of controller is supported by Assassin’s Creed: Mirage?
    • Does Assassin’s Creed: Mirage support 4K resolution?
    • What DirectX version does Assassin’s Creed: Mirage require?
    • Does Assassin’s Creed: Mirage support multi-GPU setups?

If you want to get an in-depth comparison and want to know about these all questions please visit here: https://assassinscreedmiragepc.com/assassins-creed-mirage-system-requirements/

February 23, 2023 5:57 AM MST