Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » What email services do you use for business?

What email services do you use for business?

• I am here to recommend you to download this WhatsApp Plus which has amazing features and functions to use and also with this app you can use dual WhatsApp.
      March 15, 2023 10:40 AM MDT
  • You can get professional business email from https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/. It offers advanced email protection based on our Jellyfish protection offering a powerful anti-spam filter and anti-virus system and it has free 60 day trial version. I use it for my business, its emails has many useful features like shared tasks, contacts, calendars, and files. Great email service for all business needs. This post was edited by John Smith at March 17, 2023 2:59 AM MDT
      March 15, 2023 10:28 AM MDT
  • Zoho mail. It allows to have one email address on your own domain name for free.

March 15, 2023 10:27 AM MDT
  • Can confirm. And it comes with Google Suite too. Google meet full features and you can use gmail for your email (but with your domain).
      March 15, 2023 10:24 AM MDT
  • You can do gmail for $6/month/user
    I use it to
      March 15, 2023 10:20 AM MDT
  • I need a reliable email service for my business. I think it is better to start with a business email or a new personal email only for user support purpose. What do you think? What business email services do you use?
      March 15, 2023 10:17 AM MDT