Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Rex Ryan Jacoby Brissett broke unwritten

Rex Ryan Jacoby Brissett broke unwritten

The last time the and the met, back in Week 4, that began when a Bills player pushed New England rookie quarterback .Here's a better quality video of the and shoving match from earlier. Robert Blanton starts it by shoving Jacoby Bri sett. Prescott Ro si (@PrescottRo si) It might all seem unprovoked but the Bills took i sue with several Patriots players -- including Bri sett -- running through their warm-up area. The Bills went on to win that day, 16- Seattle Seahawks T Shirts 0. And now, four weeks later, the teams face off again Levi Lewis Jersey . On Thursday, coach Rex Ryan suggested that in the first matchup, Bri sett broke an unwritten rule and that exacerbated everything that followed."It's no big deal. It's kind of an unwritten thing in the ," Ryan said, via 's Mike Rodak. "So whatever happens, it's no big deal. Focus is on just playing the game." So what, exactly, is that unwritten rule?"I mean, you got your spot on the field where you're supposed to be, and that's just the way it is. It's always been that way for the 20 years I've been in the league and much longer than that," Ryan explained. "But trust Tyler Lockett T Shirts me, it's no big deal. I've never thought one second of it. It's about the game, and that's all that matters."It may not be a big deal to Ryan, but his players feel differently."It's gonna be the same reaction that they got last time," Bills defensive back . "There ain't no other way around that situation, you know? Just respect each other's sideline and move on." Cornerback added: "We're not gonna let nobody push us around. You know what I'm saying? We're gonna play smart. We know them guys like to Cortez Kennedy Jersey try to get under your skin and make you react a certain way. We're gonna try to take it in between the lines and play good football." Meanwhile, shortly after the original incident, Patriots president Jonathan Kraft ripped Ryan for what happened."I think if you are le s-than-disciplined Benson Mayowa Jersey in your personal approach, your team takes on the attitude of the coach," Kraft said, according to 's Phil Perry. "... My gue s is Rex probably loves that. That's why Rex is Rex. And that's why Bill Belichick is Bill." Unlike the last meeting, will be under center for the Patriots. In related news: All eight CBSSports.com experts are not only , they expect them to .
      April 10, 2023 1:58 AM MDT