Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Joe Judge explains how his experience wo

Joe Judge explains how his experience wo

New head coach Joe Judge had a front-row seat for several years watching how the greatest quarterback of all-time in operated on a week-to-week basis. Judge was on the coaching staff beginning in 2012 and eventually rose through the ranks as the special teams coordinator and receivers coach before accepting the New York position this offseason. That's eight years of up-close, under-the-hood-type views of how the greatest quarterback ever ticks, which in ."Yeah, Russell Westbrook Jersey I think there is," Judge told Ralph Vacchiano of SNY in a recent interview when asked whether he can bring some of the experiences from working with Brady to New York for Jones to soak up. "Just from the experience of being around guys like that you can share some different elements of how different guys did things -- although you have to let him Jerami Grant Jersey be his own man and prepare his own way."I obviously have a world of respect for Tom and a lot of appreciation for my time with him. But I'm really looking forward to working with Daniel."The key thing that stood out to Judge over the eight years working alongside Brady in New England wasn't the quarterback's legendary skill en-route to three titles. Instead, it was his work ethic and accountability. "The biggest thing I ever observed from Tom in my eight years with him was that his preparation was phenomenal, but his accountability is what really separated him from a lot of other players," Judge said. "His stature in the league was such that he could've just taken that role of superstar, but he always came in every day, put his Frank Jackson Jersey nose the grindstone and just worked tirele sly. That, to me, is something I'll always take away from being with Tom for those eight years. And I think any player who wants to be great can take that same thing."Judge was complimentary of Jones, saying that he's been impre sed by his work ethic and leadership, especially in organizing offseason workouts with the offense at Duke University and in Austin, Texas at various points this offseason. Naturally, Jones had a lot of influence during his rookie season, but when it comes to what Judge can give him from his experience with Brady, the head coach NBA Oklahoma City Thunder Jeresy hopes Jones can learn that "your level of accomplishment and your level of ability does not alleviate your accountability to the rest of the team, and how you have to work to improve and how you have to take criticism and put the burden on your shoulders."The good news for Judge is that Jones does seem to have innate leadership qualities from what we've seen this offseason. Now, it's about producing on the field with the starting job clearly his in 2020. After being selected with the No. 6 overall pick at the 2019 draft, Jones impre sed during his rookie season, completing nearly 62% of his pa ses for 3,027 yards, 24 pa sing touchdowns, and 12 interceptions. He added 279 more yards on the ground to go along with two touchdowns, but one key area of improvement for the young quarterback will need to be hanging onto the football Mike Muscala Jersey after fumbling 18 times last year. If he's able to do that and take the le sons from his new head coach, Jones could take a very promising step forward in Year 2.
      April 10, 2023 4:33 AM MDT