Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Giants Joe Judge explains why he avoided

Giants Joe Judge explains why he avoided

Joe Judge was not who many fans were hoping would take over as the new head coach of the , but he . Judge outlined what he learned from legendary football head coaches Bill Belichick and Nick Saban, Joe Pavelski Jersey described the "New York mentality" he wants his team to have and detailed what he looks for in a sistant coaches. While everyone came away impre sed during his first pre s conference as the Giants' new head coach, he didn't speak much about his new quarterback in .During the introductory pre s conference, Judge was even specifically asked about Jones. The rookie proved he was the future under center after throwing for 3,027 yards, 24 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 13 games last year, and was one of the bright spots in an otherwise forgettable 2019 campaign. It Brian Flynn Women Jersey appeared to be a slow-pitch question that Judge could easily knock out of the park, but he virtually blew it off. During a recent interview with Art Stapleton of NorthJersey.com, and why he was or any other players as guaranteed starters:"(Jones has) been fun to work with. You know, the tough thing early on, and everyone just thought I was avoiding his name, the truth was I didn't have anything to evaluate him on. For me to just come out and speak blankly on a player I've never coached, or even dealt with on the field or in the cla sroom, that's an unfair evaluation whether it's positive or negative, for him and every other player, because they haven't had Gemel Smith Kids Jersey the opportunity to go out on the field and demonstrate what they've done. I'm very pleased with how Daniel Jamie Benn Kids Jersey 's worked this spring. I'm pleased with the energy he brings, the attention he brings, he's very competitive. He's started to demonstrate a lot of leadership, and that's starting to carry over, he has a lot of good intangibles."Judge is confirming what we already know in saying that Jones appears to be the future for the Giants at the quarterback position. He stepped in for as the starter in Week 3 and led the Giants to a 32-31 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for their first victory of the season. Jones ended up winning just three Martin Hanzal Men Jersey games in his 12 starts, but much of the blame can be attributed to injuries in the wide receiving corps and lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball. , Judge revealed that the key thing that stood out to him over the eight years working alongside in New England wasn't the quarterback's legendary skill en-route to three titles. Instead, it was his work ethic and accountability. As of now, Jones has apparently shown some of those same characteristics.
      April 10, 2023 5:22 AM MDT