Forum » General » News and Announcements » The Various Uses Of push fit fitting

The Various Uses Of push fit fitting

• Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. solar geyser installations
      December 21, 2019 4:21 AM MST
  • Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. big fish games download
      December 19, 2019 4:14 AM MST
  • Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Buy Twitter Views
      December 19, 2019 3:43 AM MST
  • I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. קווי חופשה
      December 19, 2019 2:41 AM MST
  • Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Ultimate Vietnam Travel Guide
      December 18, 2019 7:07 AM MST
  • I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. חבילות נופש לאנטליה
      December 17, 2019 4:02 AM MST
  • I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. דילים ליעדים אקזוטיים
      December 16, 2019 1:38 AM MST
  • Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also חבילות נופש למדריד
      December 14, 2019 4:28 AM MST
  • We all know about the prominence push fit fitting have in the plumbing arena. We also know how they’ve helped change the way we work, allowing the unification of copper and plastic pipes thanks to one twist and lock.

But did you know that push-fits aren’t exclusive to the plumbing world?

Would you be surprised to hear that beer, fibre optic internet and cars are all united through their use of the Technology? Well, they are and so are several niche sectors where you find hundreds of unique applications of our dear push-fit fittings, and we’re about to prove it!

Push-fit fittings are used for pulling the perfect pint
    That’s right, our beloved breweries use push-fits for delivering beer from keg to the font!

In fact, 95% of bars in the UK use John Guest push-fit fittings in their beer lines for delivering that perfectly chilled pint. Now we know who’s behind that perfectly poured pale ale. Thanks, push-fit!

push-fit fittings for pubs

Push-fit fittings are used for driving your car
    Inconspicuous but a critical component for the automotive evolution, the push-fit connector has amazingly been used in more than one billion vehicle applications worldwide.

Interestingly, they were initially used for fuel systems and now they’re being essentially involved within low-pressure power steering systems and aiding the development of greener engines!

car push-fit fittings

Push-fit fittings are used for connecting you to The Internet
    In the 1980s, John Guest invented the first ever fibre optic push-fit fittings for BT, one of the world’s leading providers of communication services.

Today, around 2.5 million of these push-fits are produced and sold each year for delivering high-speed internet to millions of homes and offices.

blown fibre push-fit fittings

Push-fit fittings are used in the office water machine
    Like beer, push-fits can also be found in water purification systems, where FDA compliant materials are being used for potable liquids.

These have been designed specifically for fluid control and drinks dispensers meaning that when using office water systems, purification is guaranteed – thirsty work!

Push-fit fittings are used when you take your car to the garage
    If you’ve ever taken your car to the garage then you’ve most probably benefitted from push-fits. There are multiple applications in a garage that utilise Speedfit Technology in compressed air systems for filling the air in the tyres, changing tyres, wheel balancing and driving pneumatic tools for servicing the vehicle.

push-fit fittings for cars

There you have it; who knew push-fit fittings were used around the world in a number of unique and innovative applications?

December 11, 2019 7:09 PM MST