Professional Juice Production Line Equipment Manufacturer

More from chirty jimei

  • Efficient Equipment Helps Provide Mini Dairy Plant
    1 comment, 2 likes
  • Juice Processing Plant Increased Demand For Filling Machines
    0 comments, 0 likes
  • Market Demand Drives Milk Production Line Growth
    0 comments, 0 likes

More in Politics

  • Norton antivirus account login
    26 comments, 118,557 views
  • Liquidity Locking Made Easy
    9 comments, 80,407 views
  • Ang jili178 login ay nagdudulot sa iyo ng mga laro ng slot at karanasan sa laro ng soccer
    2 comments, 44,957 views

Related Blogs

  • How to Choose Truck Parts?
    0 comments, 0 likes
    $311,200.00
  • Brp Ryker and Brp Spyder: An In-Depth Comparison of Features and Performance
    0 comments, 0 likes
  • Learn how to make exterior changes to the houses in the village in Acnh's Happy Home Paradise (ACNH)
    0 comments, 0 likes

Archives

Social Share

Professional Juice Production Line Equipment Manufacturer

Posted By chirty jimei     December 18, 2018    

Body

The process of making milk powder is an interesting operation. Milk comes from dairy farms scattered in rural areas. Every morning, large tankers stop at each dairy farm and collect the milk that has accumulated over the past day. It is then shipped to the creamer factory.

Once it comes to the creamer store, it passes through the filter and is placed in a storage tank. As it waits for the first phase of processing, it passes a series of tests to ensure it meets quality standards.

The milk first enters the Milk Powder Making Machine where about one-third of the water is removed. The evaporator consists of 3 colanders, about 4 feet in diameter and 6 layers high. There is a partial vacuum on the evaporator and the boiling point is reduced to around 135 degrees Fahrenheit. This is very important for two reasons. First, this allows the water in the milk to evaporate at a low enough temperature without damaging the milk. Second, it greatly reduces costs. Fresh raw milk contains about 12% solids if you include cream. During the evaporation process, the moisture in the milk is removed until the solids content increases to 50%.

The milk is pasteurized during the evaporation process. The pasteurization process reduces the bacterial content without heating the milk to the extent of damage. If you try to heat the milk at home with a hot enough pan, you will scorch the milk. In the cream substitute, the milk flows through the small tube and is heated to a desired temperature of 175 degrees Fahrenheit in the small tube for only 20 seconds, then forced cooling immediately to prevent damage to the milk.

Separating milk: Milk flows from the evaporator through the separator, which removes cream or cream. The butter is placed in a separate tank for later use. Skim milk is now transferred to standardized tanks.

Milk standardization: After the milk is separated, it is standardized, which means that the different ingredients of the milk are automatically mixed until we have a consistent product. Each batch must be identical. For example, in our whole milk operation, milk must contain 8.8% solids and 3.4% milk fat with a total solids content of 12.2%. These levels fluctuate directly in the raw milk of the dairy farm, depending on the season of the year and other environmental conditions. If the solids are below 8.8%, we will condense until the desired percentage of milk solids is reached. Then add 3.4% cream. When a customer buys a gallon of whole milk, it will be exactly the same as every can of our whole milk. If we produce 2% or 1% milk, only this amount of milk fat is added to the milk before packaging. During the standardization process, even some of the vitamins in the milk are checked to ensure they meet our standards. In this way, customers can ensure that products are healthy, healthy and never change.

The remaining evaporated concentrated milk becomes milk powder. According to the customer's needs, we standardize this milk, with milk fat content ranging from less than 1% up to 30%. However, most of the milk powder we produce is either fat-free milk or whole-fat milk powder containing 0% to 28.5% milk fat after reconstitution. The difference between the two powders is not visible to the naked eye. But the taste is very different. After the condensed milk is standardized, the next station is the drying tower.

Shanghai Jimei Food Machinery Co., Ltd. provides customers with various equipments that can easily make milk powder. At the same time, we are also a professional manufacturer of Juice Production Line equipment. Welcome to contact us. 

Comments

0 comments